GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Senegal Vs Uruguay And What It Means For Us"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/06/02 at 15:39
Regular
What the hell went wrong there then. Senegal were 3 up at half time and absolutely cruising it, then in the 2nd half they seemed a different team and the Uruguayans finally showed that the ain't a half bad team. So now, if we beat the Nigerians and win the group (Which seems likely) we'll now get Senegal in the next round and thats gonna be a bloody hard game.
Are we good enough to beat them ?? They're undefeated in a group that people gave them no chance in. With our defence being a bit dodgy at times, can we stop them or is this another early exit for England ??
Tue 11/06/02 at 22:27
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Or†ega wrote:
> There is a typhoon approaching...
>
> God knows what the weather will be like tomorrow...
>
> Anything can happen in windy conditions.

Imagine the Argentinians hair!? It's wild at the best of times but that will take the micky ;).
Tue 11/06/02 at 22:24
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Chrissy.P wrote:
> It should av been 3 - 2 to Uruguay cos Senegal penelty wasn't one.

---

Yup, clear dive.
Tue 11/06/02 at 17:18
Regular
"Better Than You"
It should av been 3 - 2 to Uruguay cos Senegal penelty wasn't one.
Tue 11/06/02 at 16:21
Regular
There is a typhoon approaching...

God knows what the weather will be like tomorrow...

Anything can happen in windy conditions.
Tue 11/06/02 at 15:57
"High polygon count"
Who knows?!

Senegal have been a little fortunate, I feel, in that no-one else in the group had managed to really get it together.

We may not yet win our group. It's likely to be hot around our kick-off time tomorrow, and the Nigerians will be used to that, apart from not wanting to go home having lost all three games.

Senegal, on the other hand, will also have it in the back of their minds that they have just lost a 3-0 lead.

There are a lot of factors involved, but hey... we just beat Argentina, the French are out without scoring a goal, the US beat Portugal, Italy lost to Croatia, and Ireland managed to score more than once in a World Cup match...

All this proves that anything is possible, and I certainly wouldn't want to put money on any aspect of the World Cup at the moment!
Tue 11/06/02 at 15:52
Regular
"Bobba you"
The only reason they turned it round is cos there two crap teams.

Yes England are good enough to beat them.
Tue 11/06/02 at 15:39
Regular
"My Posts Make Sense"
What the hell went wrong there then. Senegal were 3 up at half time and absolutely cruising it, then in the 2nd half they seemed a different team and the Uruguayans finally showed that the ain't a half bad team. So now, if we beat the Nigerians and win the group (Which seems likely) we'll now get Senegal in the next round and thats gonna be a bloody hard game.
Are we good enough to beat them ?? They're undefeated in a group that people gave them no chance in. With our defence being a bit dodgy at times, can we stop them or is this another early exit for England ??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.