GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spirit Guides"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/06/02 at 03:48
Regular
Does anyone out there believe in Spirit Guides? I have one and he/she makes herself obvious to me. The people who love me do not understand and laugh if I ever talk about anything Spiritual or Home. I hope I can there is someone out there who would like to have a stimulating conversation. I would like to hear whether you believe or not. If you don't explain to me why?

Hope to hear from YOU!

Snowflake
Tue 11/06/02 at 18:11
I have a spirit guide I cannot say who or they are because they could become offended and leave me but they are very real for those that know and beleive in them. Some call them Gauardian Angels which isnt far from the truth either. If it wasnt for my Spirit guide I wouldnt not be here now they pulled me from the brink of death when i was younger when i was at i time i could take no more. I learned to relax and take life as it comes, over come any fears i have had, and not to start worry about tomorrow and forget to live for today. So I failed my exams first Time when i was at school I couldnt help it i was very sick then but i realised they is plenty of time to take exams so I took them later on in my mid 20s and my crowning glory was getting a city@guilds numeracy level2 distinction Which is top mark only given to those who have +90% pass mark infact i was told i got 100% the reason why was because I learned not to fear Exams.
Tue 11/06/02 at 14:03
Regular
I would say that your spirit guide is you, or rather, part of you - your "higher self" if you like.
All spiritual knowledge, understanding and wisdom is "within".
The human soul is a treasure house: the more we explore it with openness and without fixed belief, the more we discover - it is ineffably deep.

Communicating with and learning from an internal spirit guide is a wonderful thing, because what we are in fact doing in tuning into our higher selves - the part of us that is beyond human.
Tue 11/06/02 at 14:03
Regular
I would say that your spirit guide is you, or rather, part of you - your "higher self" if you like.
All spiritual knowledge, understanding and wisdom is "within".
The human soul is a treasure house: the more we explore it with openness and without fixed belief, the more we discover - it is ineffably deep.

Communicating with and learning from an internal spirit guide is a wonderful thing, because what we are in fact doing in tuning into our higher selves - the part of us that is not beyond human.
Tue 11/06/02 at 03:48
Does anyone out there believe in Spirit Guides? I have one and he/she makes herself obvious to me. The people who love me do not understand and laugh if I ever talk about anything Spiritual or Home. I hope I can there is someone out there who would like to have a stimulating conversation. I would like to hear whether you believe or not. If you don't explain to me why?

Hope to hear from YOU!

Snowflake

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.