GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How much time do you spend playing games?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/06/02 at 20:23
Regular
I personally am unemployed (on the sick wink-wink) so have alot of time to fully abuse games, and the other day i was wondering whether you other hardcore gamers really put the time in? Please dont take offence, im not having a go, i was just wondering how much time the rest of you exercise your thumbs compared to myself.
Tue 18/06/02 at 20:20
Regular
gamezfreak wrote:
> i play consoles/computer games roughly around 22 hours a week, i
> have'nt even got an xbox yet, but will be soon. Once i sell my crappy
> old PSone

'shut up neilc, take your PS2 bragging elsewhere...Xbox is the daddy!'

What's that, you dont have an Xbox??!?! Oh, and you still have a PSone.
Sun 16/06/02 at 18:09
bless the psone :) *sighs*
Sun 16/06/02 at 16:34
Regular
i play consoles/computer games roughly around 22 hours a week, i have'nt even got an xbox yet, but will be soon. Once i sell my crappy old PSone
Sun 16/06/02 at 16:00
Well were all in the same boat I will start to rent games aswell :)
Sun 16/06/02 at 15:47
Regular
"ProGolfer"
I play about an hour a day it depends. At weekends i play a bit. I just dont have that many games because of money. Thats what drew me here i could talk about games and maybe even win one(yet to happen).
Sat 15/06/02 at 17:27
I am on my consoles a hell of alot and my computer is online all day and night so if anyone see's me online I may not be at my desk
Wed 12/06/02 at 17:42
I don't play on my xbox through the week unless none of me budds are comein out and its rainin or something but i sometimes play on it on the week end if my mates come in to have multiplayer rallispot or halo
Wed 12/06/02 at 14:21
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Hmmmmmmmm, looks like we better give you treatment before you your so far gone that you start saying stuff like "Cube is da best cause its really small and its got a handle which makes it da best ever !"

;-)
Tue 11/06/02 at 23:36
hehehehehe ninties giggles like a girl then runs off
Tue 11/06/02 at 21:27
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
We'll forgive you - afterall we kinda expected it to happen at some point as you were giving off all the warning signs such as wanting a GC. ;-)

Just kidding in case any Ninties read this. ;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.