GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So, who is it then?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/06/02 at 11:18
Regular
Not that many of you care, but a well respected poster on these boards has gone out and bought an Xbox.

Big wow, you may be thinking. But this poster has been quite vocal in knocking Xbox as much as he/she can, so I qas quite suprised when he/she told me on MSN last night that they had bought one.

To waste away a boring Monday morning, try and guess who's bought one.

I'll give you a dead stoat as a prize.
Mon 10/06/02 at 11:18
Regular
Not that many of you care, but a well respected poster on these boards has gone out and bought an Xbox.

Big wow, you may be thinking. But this poster has been quite vocal in knocking Xbox as much as he/she can, so I qas quite suprised when he/she told me on MSN last night that they had bought one.

To waste away a boring Monday morning, try and guess who's bought one.

I'll give you a dead stoat as a prize.
Mon 10/06/02 at 11:20
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Ooh Ooh, I know, I know....actually no. I haven't got a clue. I have no idea who likes what on these forums. Must try and leave the Music, Life and Sport forums from time to time.

For no reason in particular I'll go for Grix.
Mon 10/06/02 at 11:21
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I'll guess with wookiee monster
Mon 10/06/02 at 11:24
Regular
Was it me? That'd be cool.
Mon 10/06/02 at 11:25
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Damn, that's my chance of winning a dead stoat out the window. Oh well, have to go and check some country roads instead!
Mon 10/06/02 at 11:26
Regular
AliBoy wrote:
> I'll guess with wookiee monster

Wookiee bought one at launch.
Mon 10/06/02 at 11:33
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Oh well, I would have another guess but I ain't got a clue who else it would be.
Mon 10/06/02 at 11:52
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
er-no or turbonutter, those lovers of all things microsoft
Mon 10/06/02 at 12:09
Regular
Sonicrav?
Mon 10/06/02 at 12:10
Regular
".......on the attac"
me?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.