GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Me Unlucky (Again)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/06/02 at 10:01
Regular
You may remember I lost my GTA3 save game... but now it's just got a little worst.
Switched on my PS2 last night to watch a DVD.... and to my horror, found the controller wasn't working. Plugged in another controller, that didn't work either. I tried 2nd controller socket, neither worked.

So I've come to the conclusion my controller sockets are broken for some reason, my young cousins were last to play on it so they have probably knocked it or something.

Now I'm in trouble, a whole PS2 rendered useless and unplayable. Hopefully my guarantee will cover it, although I don't think I have the receipt still :/. And I'm sure I'll have to go through lots of procedures... posting a Playstation 2 with Royal Mail doesn't sound very nice.... Groan, why do these things always happen to me? WHY?!
Mon 10/06/02 at 10:01
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
You may remember I lost my GTA3 save game... but now it's just got a little worst.
Switched on my PS2 last night to watch a DVD.... and to my horror, found the controller wasn't working. Plugged in another controller, that didn't work either. I tried 2nd controller socket, neither worked.

So I've come to the conclusion my controller sockets are broken for some reason, my young cousins were last to play on it so they have probably knocked it or something.

Now I'm in trouble, a whole PS2 rendered useless and unplayable. Hopefully my guarantee will cover it, although I don't think I have the receipt still :/. And I'm sure I'll have to go through lots of procedures... posting a Playstation 2 with Royal Mail doesn't sound very nice.... Groan, why do these things always happen to me? WHY?!
Mon 10/06/02 at 16:40
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
That's pretty darn unlucky.

:-(
Mon 10/06/02 at 16:42
Regular
"That's right!"
Let this be a lesson, kids, PS2s are bad, m'kay?
Mon 10/06/02 at 16:45
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Let this be a lesson, kids, PS2s are bad, m'kay?

Let THIS be a lesson, kids, MOJOJOJO DOESN'T KNOW CRAP!
Mon 10/06/02 at 16:46
Regular
"\\"
WELL, i might have a solution

Ur cousins may have done what i did and twist the wires, so try twisting them bak and they might werk. Not that it helped me(mine still dont werk)but it may werk with u
Mon 10/06/02 at 16:46
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
I know, it mocks me when I turn it on, because I can see all the things on the screen, but can't interact :( I can't even watch DVDs..
Mon 10/06/02 at 16:47
Regular
I treat my consoles like the Crown Jewels: prevention is better than cure.
Mon 10/06/02 at 18:27
Regular
Heh. Sue your cousin. Go on. It'll be funny.

Well, it would be to me.
Mon 10/06/02 at 18:29
Regular
"How Handy."
cooooldude2001 wrote:
> WELL, i might have a solution
>
> Ur cousins may have done what i did and twist the wires, so try
> twisting them bak and they might werk. Not that it helped me(mine
> still dont werk)but it may werk with u

WORK!!!! IT'S NOT EVEN ANYMORE LETTERS!! ARGGGGHHHHHH
Mon 10/06/02 at 19:25
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Stryke wrote:
> Heh. Sue your cousin. Go on. It'll be funny.
>
> Well, it would be to me.

You could sell it to the papers that you were suing your cousins. Then witht he money buy us a sr day out trip.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.