GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evo- Secret Asia stadium!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/06/02 at 17:18
Regular
I just dusted the dust off Pro Evo in time for the world cup and decided to play a freindly. As i was choosing my settings i came across a unfamiliar stadium called 'Asia Stadium'. So i selected it and started playing and i definately hadn't seen it before. It was a big oval unroofed stadium with screens at each end and a big wide running track. A bit like Niigeta. So it came to me. Maybe Konami included this Asian stadium for the world cup. It is unloocked when the date matches with the world cup...very much like Ready 2 rumbles seasonal outfits.

I could not b right here so if you care to look (lay a freindly and select asia stadium) then could u please confirm this. I'm pretty sure...because normally the international stadium is the only stdium that u cant play in master league....u cant play this either...so theres 2 now....
Tue 18/06/02 at 18:03
Regular
"  "
LOL ok but i seriously never seen it before...
Tue 18/06/02 at 17:58
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Looking back at this post Na†ßu©, you do seem a fool for not noticing Asia Stadium for such a long time.

However, Xiretsa remains king dingbat!

:D
Tue 18/06/02 at 17:55
Regular
"  "
Xiretsa wrote:
> Asia is a well cool stadium because your players play well and it good

Asher mybe you should read this first before you decide who the dingbat is.
Tue 18/06/02 at 16:55
Regular
You have the Asia stadium from the start you dingbat.
Mon 17/06/02 at 21:22
Regular
"Poo Wee"
Asia is a well cool stadium because your players play well and it good
Tue 11/06/02 at 16:59
Regular
"  "
it's really weird though...i know it isn;t one u unlock coz i only ever play master league...and i played plenty of freindlies with my mate and one day we did this sad little tour thing where we wen to each stadium and we guessed wat attendences they had and then if you won at that stadium u got the attendance as points (ie north east was 32,000 points) and the one with the most won and i never noticed it when we was touring. Oh well....i'm not that great after all. Let me go train my team up. Now then, Chris Perry Up front, Veron in goal.....ho ho
Tue 11/06/02 at 16:38
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
swander87 wrote:
> Racing Rules wrote:
> ive always had a asia stadium..
>
> Same here. But that's a cool feature that I think should be put in
> more games...the time feature, that is. I only know of R2R and
> Simpsons Road Rage that use it, though.

I think the first game to use the date - unlock system was Nights on the Saturn, you could get different graphics if you set the date to Christmas, or Thanksgiving etc...
Tue 11/06/02 at 15:55
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Cant say i have ever noticed it not being there, though to be honest i just leave that option on random. But i think its just one of the ones that are there, some do come available once you have won a few of the different cups, as do some of the special teams.

Anyway, i think it could be just a case of that you havent noticed it before now. :D
Mon 10/06/02 at 12:37
Regular
"  "
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
> I have it on a DVD Demo CD!!!
>
> :D

cool...but wat? :S
Sun 09/06/02 at 22:56
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I have it on a DVD Demo CD!!!

:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.