GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"To Ant and other SRW writers..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/06/02 at 09:15
Regular
As you may or may not know, I am RM18's brother, and he would like to pass a message onto you.

Unfortunately he says he may not be able to honour his commitments and write his SRW matches for a short while as for the next two weeks he has his final A-Level exams, and they are important at the moment.

He says that he may get his PPV match written, but that may be it - at least until A-Levels are over when full service can be resumed.

Sorry for the inconvinience - we would both appreciate your understanding in the matter.

:)
Sun 09/06/02 at 21:46
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Don't feel you HAVE to do the match. Concentrate on your exams and ace them for all of us.
Sun 09/06/02 at 16:48
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Say good luck to him in his exams if you read this.
Sun 09/06/02 at 11:32
Regular
"I like cheese"
Cheers for letting us know, I look forward to Mr 18's return. {:)
Sun 09/06/02 at 10:48
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
That's ok.

We'll be able to make some other arrangments.

:-)
Sun 09/06/02 at 09:15
Regular
As you may or may not know, I am RM18's brother, and he would like to pass a message onto you.

Unfortunately he says he may not be able to honour his commitments and write his SRW matches for a short while as for the next two weeks he has his final A-Level exams, and they are important at the moment.

He says that he may get his PPV match written, but that may be it - at least until A-Levels are over when full service can be resumed.

Sorry for the inconvinience - we would both appreciate your understanding in the matter.

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.