GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The great Tottenham debate"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/11/00 at 17:13
Regular
Should George Graham be sacked ?.
Should Alan Sugar resign ?.
Should Graham be sacked and Sugar resign ?.
Can they turn it around ?.
Tue 29/04/08 at 20:08
Regular
As long as the viz is better than the Anglesey trip - 1 to 1.5m aarrgh...Oh well win some loose some.

kjp
Tue 29/04/08 at 17:04
Regular
Accommodation has been sorted out for the Oban trip. I have prelimanary booked rooms in the Regent Hotel for Friday 4th July and Saturday 5th July 2008. The cost per person per night for bed, breakfast and evening meal will be £38, which at this time of year is a very good price. The price should have been in the region of £120 plus per night per person.
The hotel is very clean and is right in the town centre about a minutes walk from all the bars and curry houses.
You do not need to individually confirm rooms with the hotel you just pay for your rooms on arrival.
If anybodies taking wifes/children please could you let me know so I can book extra rooms in the hotel.

Many thanks
Andy Boyle
Fri 25/04/08 at 17:57
Regular
TRIP NOW FULL
THANKS ANDY
Tue 25/03/08 at 20:32
Regular
"Moderator"
Great trip to be on you can dive into a magners later as well
Tue 25/03/08 at 18:03
Regular
Hi
We have a couple of spaces remaining on our Oban weekend.
The dates are Saturday 5th July and Sunday 6th July, we are diving with Alan from Lochaline, but will be staying in the town of Oban. We have the 2 boats booked, so there will be a total of 24 divers on the trip.
The minimum qualification for this trip is PADI Advanced Open Water diver or BSAC Sports diver (or equivalent).
The diving will be all on wrecks (weather permitting). The wrecks we are planning to do, we have a choice of the following:
Shuna 36m max
Thesis 30m max
Breda 32m max
Hispania 30m max
Rhondo this wreck is on a slope, stern at 8m, bow at 52m, so you can pretty much pick your own depth at this one.
The price per day will be £35, this is for 2 dives, air fills can be obtained on the boat at an extra charge.
Nitrox can be obtained from Puffin dive center just up the road.
We are hoping to be staying in either the Oban Bay Hotel or the Regant Hotel. I am in the process of sorting out cheaper room prices with the managers of these hotels. Will let you all know when I have these details.
Many thanks
Andy Boyle
If you need to speak to me, ring me on 01706 669220 or 07788857069
Wed 01/11/00 at 18:39
Regular
"Whatever!"
I think that George Graham and Alan Sugar should both stay at Spurs for as long as they can. That way we can all sit back and laugh as the club slides even further away from the Premierships elite.
Wed 01/11/00 at 17:13
Should George Graham be sacked ?.
Should Alan Sugar resign ?.
Should Graham be sacked and Sugar resign ?.
Can they turn it around ?.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.