GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Six buttons for one thumb, sheesh"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/06/02 at 04:22
Regular
Im scared, whats gonna happen when games start appearing that make the black and white buttons as essential as the rest? I fumble when changing grenade type in halo and i know, unless the controllers redesigned, its all downhill from here!
Sun 09/06/02 at 22:15
well well
Sun 09/06/02 at 17:16
Regular
Apparantly according to a mag I read (x-gamer) or summit like that said that xbox gamers 9 thumb muscles are strengthened by useing the controller. Button mashing games such as Tony Hawks and DOA3 give them a good work out
Sun 09/06/02 at 17:00
yea it can get a little fiddly but its fine now DOA3 is very tricky at first and fifa is hard to do through runs with the white button
Sun 09/06/02 at 16:25
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Look at it form another perspective the more button the better.
Sun 09/06/02 at 14:07
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Common it's not that bad is it? I was used to them after an hour.
Sun 09/06/02 at 14:02
Regular
"You've upset me"
It's annoyng in DOA3 when you want to do that really strong move (white button) or want to tag in your partner (black button). Bloody annoying.
Sun 09/06/02 at 13:56
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Plus the smaller controller should be out soon so you might find that easier to hold and use if your not comfatable with the bigger controller.
Sun 09/06/02 at 09:31
Regular
Nah, the more buttons the better.
It takes time to get used to every controller, and the XBOX pad is no different.
I would say that the 6 buttons are all a little bit close together, but I'm used to it now.
Sun 09/06/02 at 04:22
Im scared, whats gonna happen when games start appearing that make the black and white buttons as essential as the rest? I fumble when changing grenade type in halo and i know, unless the controllers redesigned, its all downhill from here!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.