GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"South West Teams"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/06/02 at 23:41
Regular
Anybody on these forums support any Devon teams? Just out of interest...

Danny
Wed 12/06/02 at 20:55
Regular
Meh, yeah, POP for Danny!
Wed 12/06/02 at 19:00
I support Spurs for some daft reason but my mum lives in Devon and is close to Torquay so that is her local team btw my family origonated from Devon and Corwall the clue is in my name somewhere lololol
Wed 12/06/02 at 17:12
Regular
Heh, that's cool. Me being half cornish love Helston. Meh, shame that they have a 'not so good' ground though. I used to help mark the pitch at Porthleven. My Mum was born in the Coastguard cottages down at Mullion Cove. Anyone ever stayed at Mullion Holiday park? That's where I stay every year. Cornwall rules, especially the little villages.

Torquay United (Danny), meh, you sussed me out :-D

Hey, Danny, I wonder why you support Torquay. *cough* Helen Chamberlan *cough* (Meh, I can't remember how to spell her name)
Tue 11/06/02 at 22:01
Regular
"Fruit makes you far"
Helston's great because it's near Mullion. That's my educated opinion.

And you can get ADSL in Helston - apparently.

Danny
Tue 11/06/02 at 13:37
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Helston FC anyone?

I was born in Plymouth and as such always have a lot of time for Argyle. That said my real loyalties lie elsewhere. I'm a Hammers man.

Anyway everyone in Helston supports Argyle as it is the closest team that is any good. There are a few exeptions as the prevalance of Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool supporters is surprisingly high, given the geographical location!
Mon 10/06/02 at 23:20
Regular
"Fruit makes you far"
If Torquay's been bloody relocated to London I'll be seeking a refund. Typical, move 300 miles to get some peace, quiet and fresh air and you get relocated without even being asked.

Bu99er!

John Arne Riise wrote:
> Deadwonder/-T--Devil/Kazama is not local to TUFC unless Torquay has
> been re-alocated to the London area.
Mon 10/06/02 at 17:04
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
I went to Devon about seven years ago...

*wanders back out of thread*
Mon 10/06/02 at 17:04
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Deadwonder/-T--Devil/Kazama is not local to TUFC unless Torquay has been re-alocated to the London area.
Mon 10/06/02 at 16:38
Regular
"Fruit makes you far"
or... would you simply be trying to get a GAD prize out of me. You don't fool me. Grrrr.
Mon 10/06/02 at 16:37
Regular
"Fruit makes you far"
T-Devil - you just said the magic words although it would have been better if you hadn't mentioned Excretia!! Are you local to TUFC?

T-Devil wrote:
> What, teams in the Cornish leagues, like St. Blazey and Porthleven???
> Or teams like Exeter City and the kings TORQUAY UNITED! Torquay, my
> number one side. Is this Danny, the guy that's judging the Extra
> GameADay??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.