GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spiderman-The Movie-The game"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/06/02 at 22:34
Regular
Rented it, completed it what more can I say. It's actually quite goodbut I found it too easy. The graphics and sound are fantastic. The gameplays good and someparts are quite challengingbut not hard enough. One thing is strange is that the game very loosely follows the films story. This is just cos' the films not over actioney and they needed to fill the game out a bit more.
Fri 14/06/02 at 12:31
Regular
Games inspired by films are never too original either, not only in storyline but in features and gameplay. Most of them are just cash-ins.
Fri 14/06/02 at 09:10
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Maybe next we will have resident evil the game of the movie of the game.
Thu 13/06/02 at 18:37
surely it should be: Spiderman-The movie of the comic-the game ?
Thu 13/06/02 at 18:35
Ahh yes... spiderman, film rocked, Dunst rocked, the guy entertaining the crowd at the previews, dressed up as spiderman doing flips at the front, well, we all felt so very sorry for. So what's the game like? I've yet to play the game, but I heard there's a time trial for racing round the city. Is there a multiplayer mode? If so, what can you do? And what about the camera angles, does the game always feature spiderman's back? Or does it vary like that of Metal Gear Solid 2?

pawnstar*
Sun 09/06/02 at 18:07
Regular
Aawww that's nice.....
Sun 09/06/02 at 13:28
I think the spider man is s*s**t
Sun 09/06/02 at 13:14
Regular
I'm thinking of getting it, it looks good.

What's it like to replay the game as a different character?
Playing as the green goblin looks fun :)
Sun 09/06/02 at 12:20
Regular
I've got the game and i certainly wouldn't say it was easy. Every level presents a Challenge and on Level 4 i think it is where the challenge starts to get harder.

Its a good game. Better graphics and sound but the gameplay is a bit too similiar but this game deserves at least a 7 out of 10.

Oh and the game isn't called Spiderman: The Movie. It just follows the story of it a bit. Well, it just says Spiderman on the case anyway.
Sat 08/06/02 at 23:00
I havent played the original games yet. I think this is what makes this game so appealing to me. Yeah the title is a load of of old tripe too.
Sat 08/06/02 at 22:43
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I liked the origanal spiderman game on the psone, so I'm tempted to get this new version. I think I'll wait until the demo is released, if it's released in next months OPM2.

And I agree with you vottanator, spiderman the movie the game, so bloody confusing :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.