GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you were given a gun, 1 bullet and...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/06/02 at 10:38
Regular
... a licence to kill one person in the world, who would you shoot?
Sun 09/06/02 at 11:45
Little Hedgehog wrote:
> I'd shoot myself because I see no point in living in a world of misery
> and pain and I was born into a family of ungrateful sods.

Then why not just kill yourself here, now, and save a bullet? Note: I wasn't implying that you SHOULD kill yourself, but why waste a gun on a job that a domestic item could do a lot more efficiently, in some cases.

I'd shoot Tony Blair, for the simple reason that he is involving us in America's affairs. I wouldn't shoot Bin Laden because it would be a waste of a bullet, as he'll probably die/kill himself soon anyway.

If I had two bullets, I'd kill Blair and Bin Laden. I wouldn't kill Bush, as it's likely that some brainwashed American would take over, even more retarded than Bush.

"I'm American, now Bin Laden is f***ing dead, ya heya me!?"
Sat 08/06/02 at 20:41
Regular
Yeh well don't bother with all the flaming stuff, I've heard it too many times before.
Sat 08/06/02 at 20:28
"Mimmargh!"
Whitestripes wrote:
> I heartily endorse Bin Laden's campaign against capitalism.

Oh dear...
Sat 08/06/02 at 20:18
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I don not endorse Bin Ladens ideals of how to get things done, but I think the USA should take a long, serious look at itself.

We can only hope..............................!
Sat 08/06/02 at 20:16
I'd shoot myself because I see no point in living in a world of misery and pain and I was born into a family of ungrateful sods.
Sat 08/06/02 at 20:16
Regular
Oh there are so many...I won't list them just yet...
I'd make them all sit in a circle and make them all play Russian Roulette(sp)and if they didn't play properly I'd hit them with a cattle prodder thingy.
All the while having "Wannabe" by the spice girls on repeat in the background.
Sat 08/06/02 at 20:05
Regular
Rainier Wolfcastle wrote:
> Whitestripes wrote:
>
> Including his methods of publicising his cause?
>
> That's quite a controversial opinion there.

I was happy for the towers to be knocked down, but i would of much prefered it to be done when there was nobody in there..
Sat 08/06/02 at 20:05
Regular
Rainier Wolfcastle wrote:
> Whitestripes wrote:
>
> Including his methods of publicising his cause?
>
> That's quite a controversial opinion there.

I was happy for the towers to be knocked down, but i would of much prefered it to be done when they're was nobody in there..
Sat 08/06/02 at 19:23
Regular
".......on the attac"
Lerch wrote:
> I would shoot bin laden and then go and look for another bullet and
> shoot my-self coz no-one likes me here, do they?

It's not a matter of liking you or not, we just don't care about what you have to say....
Sat 08/06/02 at 19:08
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Lerch wrote:
> I would shoot bin laden and then go and look for another bullet and
> shoot my-self coz no-one likes me here, do they?

How depressing. Not because you would kill yourself, but because you would kill yourself over the users in a forum. Sad.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.