GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"need help with Jedi Power Battles"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/06/02 at 06:46
Regular
I just got Star Wars Episode 1: Jedi Power Battles, and I'll admit up front that I am only a casual gamer. But I'm stuck on the very first level, and that stinks -- I paid for a whole game, not just one level!

At the end (or what I hope is the end, anyway) of this level, you're on a big platform with a little ship flying around shooting at you. You can't continue on, even though droids seem to have no trouble coming in from off screen. You can't hit the ship, as far as I can tell. And I've tried leaps of faith in various directions, but they always lead to death.

What am I supposed to do to get past this point?

Thanks,
- Joe

P.S. Feel free to contact me at [email protected] if you like.
Sat 08/06/02 at 06:46
I just got Star Wars Episode 1: Jedi Power Battles, and I'll admit up front that I am only a casual gamer. But I'm stuck on the very first level, and that stinks -- I paid for a whole game, not just one level!

At the end (or what I hope is the end, anyway) of this level, you're on a big platform with a little ship flying around shooting at you. You can't continue on, even though droids seem to have no trouble coming in from off screen. You can't hit the ship, as far as I can tell. And I've tried leaps of faith in various directions, but they always lead to death.

What am I supposed to do to get past this point?

Thanks,
- Joe

P.S. Feel free to contact me at [email protected] if you like.
Sat 08/06/02 at 15:08
Regular
"Whatever!"
I may be wrong as I havent played it for a long time but I think you have to use your light saber to rebound the shots fired at you and aim them back in the direction of the ship - I think thats the only way you can beat it but as I said Im not 100% sure!
Tue 11/06/02 at 20:48
Yeah your right i have it on PSX and it is annoyingly difficult

To be honest it is a stupidly hard game
Thu 13/06/02 at 16:20
Regular
Mattyboy's right use block to rebound the shots at the craft.
Fri 21/06/02 at 12:15
Regular
"DS..."
meh?

slik ~_~
Sat 22/06/02 at 14:57
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
Heeelo joe........right you may have notice that sometimes when you block a laser blast it will sometimes hit a bad guy or most the time fly of radomly, ok the trick is to press block after the shot is fired and it will rebound back at the shooter, then let go of block, and like the rest said use this skill to reflect the boss ships lasers.
Or buy Zombie revenge kinda similer, only with that SEGA brand of approval
both are fun with 2-players and both are super hard!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.