GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Black & White for PS1 Please reply!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/06/02 at 18:56
Regular
Has anyone any idea when Black & White will be out in the UK? I've looked almost everywhere and no sign of any release dates, not even in lists of games who's release date is TBA.
Fri 07/06/02 at 18:56
Has anyone any idea when Black & White will be out in the UK? I've looked almost everywhere and no sign of any release dates, not even in lists of games who's release date is TBA.
Fri 07/06/02 at 19:02
I think they had problems with it on the PS1 and scrapped it. Or they could be bringing it over to the PS2.
Sat 08/06/02 at 09:13
Regular
"England skipper"
Wouldent no.
Sat 08/06/02 at 12:02
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Not heard anything for a while, but I think they had a small feature of the PSone version of the game in the lates official playstation mag (the one for PS1 games).
Sat 08/06/02 at 12:22
Regular
"Whatever!"
I believe the PSOne version has been canned! It was however confirmed for PS2 ages ago but Ive heard nothing since!
Sat 08/06/02 at 13:38
Regular
"accidental superher"
i don't think the ps1 version has been canned...
i think i read a week or two ago on gamespot that they had found a publisher
the ps2 (and other console) versions are TOTALLY DIFFERENT to the pc version (this i do know for a fact).
i recommend people get the pc version instead of the ps1 because:

the graphics (naturally) are better
the number of missions in the ps1 version has been reduced from 200 (in pc version) to around 20-30
and it would be easier to control it with a mouse
Sat 08/06/02 at 22:12
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I found this on Games Domain:

''Bethesda Softworks are to publish Black and White for PlayStation.

The title, that has suffered multiple setbacks after originally being set for release last summer, is based on Peter Molyneux's PC masterpiece and god game that sees players act as a deity with the option of being holy or horrible.

More news is expected from E3 at the end of the month.''

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.