GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Showdown.."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/06/02 at 17:06
Regular
This contains information about event 51 on Super Smash Bros, if you don't want to know about don't read this.

Has anyone managed this yet? I just got it today and the best I can do is defeat Giga Bowser once... I'm fairly profeciant in most characters and any help would be appreciaited.
Sun 09/06/02 at 07:11
Regular
Oh wow, Jigglypuff rules!
Sat 08/06/02 at 21:00
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I usually fight fire with fire- so use captain falcon or roy. They are best suited for this type of fight.

Ooh yeah, I beat even t50 today! wooo!
Sat 08/06/02 at 20:57
Regular
Cool, thanks!
Sat 08/06/02 at 20:38
"Mimmargh!"
Whitestripes wrote:
> How does that attack work? All he seems to do is go to sleep...

If you hit and enemy right on, i.e. right in them, then it should make a screech and send them flying, and with Gigabowser that aint very hard.
Ganondorf and Mewtwo will be harder but it is still possible.
Sat 08/06/02 at 19:20
Regular
How does that attack work? All he seems to do is go to sleep...
Sat 08/06/02 at 17:16
"Mimmargh!"
Jigglypuff, the down-b sleep attack, it will kill bowser in about two shots!
Sat 08/06/02 at 16:30
Regular
Thanks, I managed to get them all down to one life today with DK, and I worked out that most of it is luck fairly quicklt. I hate Gannondorf and his stupid charge up smash attack thingy :P @ Gannondorf
Fri 07/06/02 at 21:18
Regular
"Selected"
Sorry, just to make that more clear - use Links sword attack which is down and A when you are in the air, not on the ground. Another handy tip is that when you get pushed off the side, fall just slightly below the platform (as if your about to fall) and recour with links spin attack (UP + B) to fully recover, this does damage whilst your recovering from a fall.
Fri 07/06/02 at 21:15
Regular
"Selected"
Choose Link, use his Spin attack whenever you get cornered (Up + B) but do your best to avoid Ganondorf - his jump attack get's really annoying and does alot of damage. Really, you should concentrate on taking Giga bowser out first because the other two arn't much of a problem because you can actually see them...Anyway, keep using Link's sword attack (Down + A) which does quite alot of damage. Most of the game is also luck, at some point along playing you'll get lucky and get a sequence of good power-ups which should hopefully help beat them. Other then that, just keep trying :). Good luck!
Fri 07/06/02 at 17:06
Regular
This contains information about event 51 on Super Smash Bros, if you don't want to know about don't read this.

Has anyone managed this yet? I just got it today and the best I can do is defeat Giga Bowser once... I'm fairly profeciant in most characters and any help would be appreciaited.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.