GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Butt the man 4 Gerrads Role.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/06/02 at 14:59
Regular
Ive said it all along Nicky Butt should have replaced Gerrad, I was a bit dissapointed when Hargreaves played the role ahead of him, but Hargreaves did play well and I feel he still has apart to play. H eis great young player.

Nicky Butt has shown against the Best (Argentina) and for Man Utd in the Champions League that he can break up any world class attack.

I think Nicky butt will keep his role and I dont this Sven will change much against Nigeria.

Trevor Sinclair also played well today.

Weldone boys, you make me proud.
Fri 07/06/02 at 14:59
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Ive said it all along Nicky Butt should have replaced Gerrad, I was a bit dissapointed when Hargreaves played the role ahead of him, but Hargreaves did play well and I feel he still has apart to play. H eis great young player.

Nicky Butt has shown against the Best (Argentina) and for Man Utd in the Champions League that he can break up any world class attack.

I think Nicky butt will keep his role and I dont this Sven will change much against Nigeria.

Trevor Sinclair also played well today.

Weldone boys, you make me proud.
Fri 07/06/02 at 15:02
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Butt and Sinclair played brilliantly but some of Butt's tackles or lunges were atrocious.
Fri 07/06/02 at 15:04
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Butt will always go for the ball, I thought he controlled himself well, and I can't remember too many bad mistakes. He is never going to be as good going forward as Gerrard, but proved today that he can hold the fort, allowing Scholes to push forward more. I thought he was absolutely superb.
Fri 07/06/02 at 15:10
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Nicky Butt - the English Roy Keane - perfect for the Gerrard role!

Like i've been saying, every team needs a defensive midfielder and without Gerrard, Butt's the man to do it!
We didn't loose it in midfield today like we did against the Swedes because Butt's pressence was there, and because we had 4 across the midfield.

I think he did very well, and even got forward a few times too!
Some great defending when he put-off Kily Gonzalez as he struck the ball!

Well done Nicky! Keep it up! :D
Fri 07/06/02 at 15:21
Regular
Butt was exceptional, quite lucky not to get booked but whenever collina came over he ran off quickly
Fri 07/06/02 at 15:33
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Ashley Cole was probably our dirtiest player today.
Rio Ferdinand had a superb game!

That Collina guy's scary for the world's no.1 ref!
I reckon that he controls players with his eyes! @_@

I was surprised to see Batistuta in such a 'foul' mood too.
He deserved to get double Yellowed in the first half!
Fri 07/06/02 at 15:43
Regular
"England skipper"
Butt had an outstanding game he did not make one mistake. he got his tackels timed to perfection and got man off the match i agree he is the man for gerrards role.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.