GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"12 Angry Questions"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/06/02 at 09:10
Regular
Copy the following directly into your reply, eschewing the “Reply Quoting This Message” feature, and get an-answering, bwoy.

1. If a tree falls in a forest when there is someone there, but that person is profoundly deaf, does it still make a sound?

2. What's the longest time you've ever sat in front of game without leaving the chair?

3. What's the smallest space you've ever fitted into as an adult? (If you are one :P)

4. If you got three of the estimable Mr. J.C. Denton's nano-augs in real life, which ones and why?

5. What's the heaviest object you've ever lifted?

6. What's the longest you've ever gone without sleep?

7. If you had to shag a man, which one would it be? (Or woman if that's the gender you're normally platonic with) Best skip the question if you're bisexual. Or not, I'm merely suggesting an answering style, not dictating them.

8. What's the gaming achievement of which you're most proud?

9. Have you ever claimed to be blind drunk while doing something hideously embarrassing, when in fact you were sober?

10. Name three fictional characters you'd vote for.

11. What historical era would you like to have lived in? (You're allowed to be rich as f@ck)

12. If you were kidnapped by an insane genie (think Robin Williams in the late 1970's when he was taking way too much coke and on a massive evilness) who forced you to choose one person who would then shag your brains out but die horribly shortly afterwards, who would it be?

I'll answer first:

1. It does make a sound, just not to the deaf person, obviously :D
2. Five hours.
3. A cupboard.
4. Heh :P
5. A car
6. 48 hours
7. Triple H :D
8. Completing MGS in 4 hours
9. Yes, many times :)
10. Bart Simpson, Bart Simpson, Bart Simpson :P
11. Victorian (get to see people beheaded) :)
12. Trish Stratus :)

LF.
Fri 07/06/02 at 14:55
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about letting them fall? We might, if they screamed all the time, really loudly, for no good reason.
Fri 07/06/02 at 14:50
Turbonutter wrote:
> 12. If you were kidnapped by an insane genie (think Robin Williams in
> the late 1970's when he was taking way too much coke and on a massive
> evilness) who forced you to choose one person who would then shag your
> brains out but die horribly shortly afterwards, who would it be?
>
> I know who it'd be, but she might read it.
> Second choice - Katie Marsden

Is it Mystique? :P Go on, be honest :D

And Grix, you forgot to remove the 'Lawless Fever wrote:' thingy at the top. Meh!
Fri 07/06/02 at 14:48
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
1. If a tree falls in a forest when there is someone there, but that person is profoundly deaf, does it still make a sound?

Yes.

2. What's the longest time you've ever sat in front of game without leaving the chair?

About 23 hours - GT1

3. What's the smallest space you've ever fitted into as an adult? (If you are one :P)

A cardboard box.

4. If you got three of the estimable Mr. J.C. Denton's nano-augs in real life, which ones and why?

Erm, never played it

A large bag of extremely dense cement

47 hours

7. If you had to shag a man, which one would it be? (Or woman if that's the gender you're normally platonic with) Best skip the question if you're bisexual. Or not, I'm merely suggesting an answering style, not dictating them.

Jonathon Ross

Getting every single car in GT1

9. Have you ever claimed to be blind drunk while doing something hideously embarrassing, when in fact you were sober?

I don't drink.

Rincewind the Wizard
The BFG
Korben Dallas

11. What historical era would you like to have lived in? (You're allowed to be rich as f@ck)

The 70's

12. If you were kidnapped by an insane genie (think Robin Williams in the late 1970's when he was taking way too much coke and on a massive evilness) who forced you to choose one person who would then shag your brains out but die horribly shortly afterwards, who would it be?

I know who it'd be, but she might read it.
Second choice - Katie Marsden
Fri 07/06/02 at 14:01
Regular
Lawless Fever wrote:

1. Yes, naturally.

2. Ergh... Heroes of Might and Magic multiplayer game - about 17 hours.

3. I can still break into my house from my bathroom window. It's scarily small. Nearly ended up head first in the toilet the last time I tried.

4. Can't even remember them. Nighty vision would be good, strong arms to lift things if necessary, and jumpy jump legs.

5. God knows.

6. It was about three months with probably about six hours sleep altogether.

7. Nobody springs to mind.

8. Playing Skies of Arcadia.

9. No. I've done many embarassing things, but I wouldn't pretend to be drunk for doing them. Once pretended I was drunk for a laugh, but I'm sure everyone has at one point.

10. Vyse, Gilder and my brain.

11. Now's fine, thanks.

12. Who'd die? Me or them? Ah well, never mind then. :0)
Fri 07/06/02 at 13:06
Was there really the need to copy out the questions, people?
Fri 07/06/02 at 12:53

Well I can`t answer some of these so I`ll ask the nearest adult.

1. Yes. (Albert)

2. 7 Hourers. (Albert)

3. A small bathroom. (Albert)

4. ------

5. A full skip. (Albert)

6. A week. (Albert)

7. My wife. (Albert)
Fri 07/06/02 at 12:15
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Allow me to explain:

JC Denton is the main character of Deus Ex.

He has augmentations to make himself better at things (i.e. laser vision).

K?
Fri 07/06/02 at 11:06
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
Missed the Heaviest object - This is also my mates Mini....
Fri 07/06/02 at 11:05
Regular
"always swirling"

yes but he would not here it, just feel the vibrations from the ground on impact

13 hours. zelda ocarina of time

a 2 by 1 foot locker

i'd say a car just because i don't kow what the hell your on about!

my mother.......

about 2 and a half days, then i just though to myself, "i'll just rest my head a bit before.......zZzZzZzZzZzZzZ.....

what about if you like animals................

letting my sister trash my playstation while away on holiday and getting to the final boss of ff7, ff8 and ff9 but not being able to do them after my ps1 died.

yes, but i tell you that duck was over 16

neo, conker, rodger rabbits wife

robin hood times (uuuuuuummmmmm, those madians in tight frocks)

jennifor ellison or rachel stevens
Fri 07/06/02 at 11:04
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
> 1. If a tree falls in a forest when there is someone there, but that
> person is profoundly deaf, does it still make a sound?

Yes, you fool
>
> 2. What's the longest time you've ever sat in front of game without
> leaving the chair?
>
8 hours

> 3. What's the smallest space you've ever fitted into as an adult? (If
> you are one :P)
>
My mates mini with five int he back

> 4. If you got three of the estimable Mr. J.C. Denton's nano-augs in
> real life, which ones and why?
>
WTF are you talking about??

> 5. What's the heaviest object you've ever lifted?
>

> 6. What's the longest you've ever gone without sleep?
>
Three days

> 7. If you had to shag a man, which one would it be? (Or woman if
> that's the gender you're normally platonic with) Best skip the
> question if you're bisexual. Or not, I'm merely suggesting an
> answering style, not dictating them.
>
Brad Pitt. But this would only be in a world-saving situation

>
Mario 64, 120 stars in three days.

> 9. Have you ever claimed to be blind drunk while doing something
> hideously embarrassing, when in fact you were sober?
>
Yep, pulled my best mates girlfriend.

> 10. Name three fictional characters you'd vote for.
>
God, Rex (from toy story) and Shrek

> 11. What historical era would you like to have lived in? (You're
> allowed to be rich as f@ck)
>
This one, and rich as f**k - what would life be without gaming!!!

I pity da fool who lives without his PS2!

> 12. If you were kidnapped by an insane genie (think Robin Williams in
> the late 1970's when he was taking way too much coke and on a massive
> evilness) who forced you to choose one person who would then shag your
> brains out but die horribly shortly afterwards, who would it be?
>
Well to be honest I choose Britany because a) shes technically a virgin and so I would have the honur of being the only person that manages to shag her in her life. Sweet

PM

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.