GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hooray, I went to the London Dungeons today!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/06/02 at 21:13
Regular
Hooray! Or is it? For they were crap! I was expecting proper old dungeon type things from a medievil castle, but it was all plastic bricks and wenches in bad 'ghost' costumes, picking on young children. It could have been so much better. If I ran it, I'd do stuff to actually scare the living bejezzes out of anything that moved, by releasing snakes and rabid monkeys and stuff. hmm...

Went to the Science and History museums also - Couldn't get in the dinosaur exhibition and the science one was evacuated by a fire alarm! Some day, eh!?
Thu 06/06/02 at 21:13
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Hooray! Or is it? For they were crap! I was expecting proper old dungeon type things from a medievil castle, but it was all plastic bricks and wenches in bad 'ghost' costumes, picking on young children. It could have been so much better. If I ran it, I'd do stuff to actually scare the living bejezzes out of anything that moved, by releasing snakes and rabid monkeys and stuff. hmm...

Went to the Science and History museums also - Couldn't get in the dinosaur exhibition and the science one was evacuated by a fire alarm! Some day, eh!?
Thu 06/06/02 at 23:26
Regular
You didn't get locked up then? Shame..
Thu 06/06/02 at 23:35
Regular
"how long have i got"
Nicely said about it is a shame that he didn't get locked..would of been nice
Thu 06/06/02 at 23:41
Regular
Actually you didn't let me finish. I meant its a shame he didn't get lcoked up because then he could of brought endless joy, laughter and hope to the poor souls imprisioned there. Your obviously just a cold, heartless little man. I raise my finger at you :P
Fri 07/06/02 at 00:04
Regular
"One More Chance"
I always wanted to go to the London Dungeons but I took one look at the lines and said "F--- that" and went to HMS Belfast instead. HMS Belfast is pretty good though, getting to look all around the ship and all.
Fri 07/06/02 at 01:39
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
There is a dungeon tour in Edinburgh, its supposed to be really scary. But it was queued round the block, so i didnt pay it a second glance.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.