GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"All in one?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/06/02 at 20:58
Regular
All in one i say, thats the way consoles are going and pretty much everything to do with electronics. For example music machines nowadays, they have everything cd player, casset and minidisc. Is that the way consoles are going?

Lets start with the very basic console all that did was play some simple games(very good games may i say). Over a peiod of time came the playsation came around, this was revolutionary i think as this is where it all started, it had a cd player as well. This excited me as this was the first cd player i could have in my room.

Then there was the dremacast with the internet, so now this console had a cd player, could play games and had the internet. Wow i thougt when i opened this beauty on christmas morning 2000. So now i had in my room the internet as well. Things were looking prety rosy i thought.

Then came the PS2, this had a DVD player in it. By this time i was pi''ing myself, i now had 3 game consoles which all played quality games, 3 cd players (try playing somthing on each one at the same time quite amusing), the internet and now a DVD player. I hardly left my room for about 3 weeks when i got my ps2. This was really exciting me, now nearly every new console had somthing new about it. Xbox we have a hard drive and gamecube we have small discs.

But now what else can they add? Well heres a few of my suggestions(some funny, some serious)-

A flip up screen- Think you could take the console everywhere and not have to pay another £100 for a screen once you have the console. Could you see the xbox have a flip up screen connected to it?

A minidisc player- Why not there only small somthing to give the console some vavavoom if you no what i mean.

A shapable console- Like one of those cubes you have to get all the colours on 1 face on every single side. That way you could mess around with it when theres a power cut.

Reserve power- Dont you hate it when you are halfway through a game and there is a power cut and you aint saved it. Would be could just so you have enough time to save it.

Any other ideas?
Thu 06/06/02 at 22:20
I am gonna buy the gc on the finace thingie
Thu 06/06/02 at 22:02
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Only if they were all free.
Thu 06/06/02 at 21:45
likewise
Thu 06/06/02 at 21:30
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Silent85 wrote:
> yea I agree but still nintys say the gc has revolutionized gaming

I think so to look what they have done with handhelds. I will get a gc hopefully if i have enogh money. Then i will have the trinity.
Thu 06/06/02 at 21:29
yea I agree but still nintys say the gc has revolutionized gaming
Thu 06/06/02 at 21:26
Regular
Because you said that my posts were boring when they are not.

Idiot.
Thu 06/06/02 at 21:21
Regular
"ProGolfer"
My point of the post was to show that gaming consoles are getting more and more things added to them, and that things are changing. Why do you have such a problem with me? You say it to all my posts.
Thu 06/06/02 at 21:13
Regular
Yeah I have a brilliant idea...

Write a decent topic. I couldn't believe what I was reading. Just read what the first line said.

'All in one i say, thats the way consoles are going and pretty much everything to do with electronics'

Console need elecricity to run. And plus, don't be stupid. I don't think that a console will come out with everything electronic in it...

This as boring after the first line so I didn't want to read it...
Thu 06/06/02 at 20:58
Regular
"ProGolfer"
All in one i say, thats the way consoles are going and pretty much everything to do with electronics. For example music machines nowadays, they have everything cd player, casset and minidisc. Is that the way consoles are going?

Lets start with the very basic console all that did was play some simple games(very good games may i say). Over a peiod of time came the playsation came around, this was revolutionary i think as this is where it all started, it had a cd player as well. This excited me as this was the first cd player i could have in my room.

Then there was the dremacast with the internet, so now this console had a cd player, could play games and had the internet. Wow i thougt when i opened this beauty on christmas morning 2000. So now i had in my room the internet as well. Things were looking prety rosy i thought.

Then came the PS2, this had a DVD player in it. By this time i was pi''ing myself, i now had 3 game consoles which all played quality games, 3 cd players (try playing somthing on each one at the same time quite amusing), the internet and now a DVD player. I hardly left my room for about 3 weeks when i got my ps2. This was really exciting me, now nearly every new console had somthing new about it. Xbox we have a hard drive and gamecube we have small discs.

But now what else can they add? Well heres a few of my suggestions(some funny, some serious)-

A flip up screen- Think you could take the console everywhere and not have to pay another £100 for a screen once you have the console. Could you see the xbox have a flip up screen connected to it?

A minidisc player- Why not there only small somthing to give the console some vavavoom if you no what i mean.

A shapable console- Like one of those cubes you have to get all the colours on 1 face on every single side. That way you could mess around with it when theres a power cut.

Reserve power- Dont you hate it when you are halfway through a game and there is a power cut and you aint saved it. Would be could just so you have enough time to save it.

Any other ideas?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.