GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Exclusive & Limited Edition Brochure WHAT!!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/10/00 at 20:07
Regular
Just got in from work and found a package from Sony. Opened it to find a brochure on PS2 with information that anyone who has already preordered would know already.

Why waste time sending this out when all we want is the letter to tell us when we can collect our machine.

Sort it out Sony !!!
Tue 31/10/00 at 20:07
Regular
Just got in from work and found a package from Sony. Opened it to find a brochure on PS2 with information that anyone who has already preordered would know already.

Why waste time sending this out when all we want is the letter to tell us when we can collect our machine.

Sort it out Sony !!!
Tue 31/10/00 at 22:04
It is a bit worrying that they seem to be stalling, but we should hear by the end of the week, or early next week.

(HOPEFULLY)

I second your comment.

SORT IT OUT SONY..............PLEASE.
Wed 01/11/00 at 00:08
Savatt, on another thread in the Future of Gaming forums, has said that his mate has had a letter from Sony confirming that he'll have the machine on launch day.

If this is true - and there's no reason to doubt that it is - then the letters could well be in the post. Fingers well and truly crossed!
Wed 01/11/00 at 10:15
Please let my letter arrive today? Babylonian, we want ours on release day, dont we!!!
Wed 01/11/00 at 10:48
No, I want mine last month!

:-)
Wed 01/11/00 at 18:58
Regular
kieran

I think you are being a little optimistic or maybe i am being a little pessimistic but i think if we were going to hear about the date of machine collection this week it would have come in the same letter has the brochure.

I think we are looking at the end of next week or even the week after. I hope i am wrong but on past performance i am not sure.

I still think lauch date will be 24th Nov and most people should get a machine on or around this date, i is just the wait is killing me !!!
Wed 01/11/00 at 19:26
Yes, I think the next couple of weeks will bring confirmation.

Remember, even if you don't get your letter, the advertising campaign should begin within the next two weeks, providing the date doesn't change.
Wed 01/11/00 at 19:35
Regular
I thought i would give the help line a ring for what it is worth. The guy said that the letters had not gone out yet would would be going out in the next week or so and that the launch date of 24th Nov is a 100% firm.

Is this a hint of optimism creeping in. Althought i have been told verbally that i will be getting a machine on launch date i am not sure i will believe it until i turn up on the 24th Nov and pick it up.
Wed 01/11/00 at 21:37
Dont worry everybody, well all get our copies of the game all in good time, its just I WANT TO NOW TOO!!!
By the way, numbers of PAL PS2's will NOT be affected by Japanese or American sales because of the difference in power systems, its just if they can get enough components, see www.computerandvideogames.com for more info on the situation...
Thu 02/11/00 at 16:52
And some of you thought that i was being over optimistic............

I have said it before, trust my info guys. Whatever i find, i will share it with all in this forum.

OK SO I MIGHT HAVE BEEN A LITTLE OFF WITH THE DELAY RUMOUR...................... ;-P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.