GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Finetune music player"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/03/08 at 00:39
Regular
Does anyone know how I ca embed a 'Finetune' music player please?
Sat 22/03/08 at 15:50
"Are you sure?"
Just to add to my previous post - (I've just started using the Freeola Instant Site (yesterday) so can see how it works a bit clearer now)...

Once you've followed the instructions below, if you are having trouble pasting the code in your Instant Site here's a tip.

When you are editing the page you want to include your music player on - type some text (any text, xxxx) where you want to embed the player. Then click the 'HTML' button so that you see the html code. Look for your text (xxxx) select it and paste the code copied from the 'Finetune' site - then save everything and preview it to test it.

Now I've had a chance to try Instant Sites a bit more I can see there is a limitation for using JavaScript so this may be causing your problem! Details here...

My Freeola Instant Site
Fri 21/03/08 at 11:20
"Are you sure?"
Welcome to the forums!

I hadn't heard of this player before, but see info below from their site. Does that help you?

Q. How do I embed the Finetune player on MySpace or my Blog?
A. All finetune playlists must have a minimum of 45 songs in order to embed. The code for embedding your playlist will only be accessible once you have met this requirement.
Click on your Playlist in your user profile as if you were going to Edit it.
Under the Playlist Navigation on the right, look for the link that says "embed playlist".
Click on "embed playlist" and you should see the code for both Blog Sites and MySpace.
Copy all of the text inside the text box.
Paste this text anywhere within one of your MySpace or Blog profile text boxes.
Save the changes and the Finetune player should automatically load on your page

Search Freeola Chat
Fri 21/03/08 at 00:39
Regular
Does anyone know how I ca embed a 'Finetune' music player please?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.