GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"They should go back to their own country, we don't like their kind here."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/03/08 at 00:03
Regular
I'm talking about Lefties.

----

Seriously though, I agree with Nin the girl is quite hot (Im guessing Nin will find her so), she reminds me of an ex girlfriend actually. How do left handed people write though? I mean could you write right to left? That would just break my brain, it's unpossible.
Fri 21/03/08 at 00:03
Regular
I'm talking about Lefties.

----

Seriously though, I agree with Nin the girl is quite hot (Im guessing Nin will find her so), she reminds me of an ex girlfriend actually. How do left handed people write though? I mean could you write right to left? That would just break my brain, it's unpossible.
Fri 21/03/08 at 00:08
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Doing my best to learn to write with my left hand. Quite "unpossible" :p
Fri 21/03/08 at 00:21
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Machie wrote:
> Seriously though, I agree with Nin the girl is quite hot (Im
> guessing Nin will find her so)

Nope, not my type. I like long hair
Fri 21/03/08 at 00:24
Regular
I think most guys do :) I made my girlfriends grow their hair longer, but the ex I mentioned, she does look much better with short hair.
Fri 21/03/08 at 12:57
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Im a leftie

We have our own country? I must have missed where it is in the newsletter
Fri 21/03/08 at 13:13
Regular
Yes, Leftmania. :)
Fri 21/03/08 at 13:27
Regular
"eat toast!"
but what determines whether you write with your left or right hand?
Fri 21/03/08 at 13:34
Regular
"Monochromatic"
trish wrote:
> Im a leftie

Flannnnnnnnnnnnnnnderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs
Fri 21/03/08 at 13:43
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
spoonbeast wrote:
> but what determines whether you write with your left or right
> hand?

I was thinking that a few days ago. i don't know if it is the way you are taught or slightly genetic. I'm doing my best to be able to use my left side of my body more -do-able, but feels unnatural.
Fri 21/03/08 at 13:46
Regular
I read a comment somewhere on the internet, when he was at school he kept getting told off for using his left hand, so he gradually grew up learning to use both.

It reminded me of primary school where we all kept getting told off for eating with a knife in our left hand and fork in our right. Apparently that's the wrong way to eat food. So whenever a teacher walked by our table we'd quickly switch them over.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.