GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dario Silva"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/06/02 at 15:29
Regular
My God is this guy the most arrogant cheating little goon that has ever laced up the boots. How the hell he stayed on the pitch is a mickey take. He dived at every opportunity and constantly fouled.

Also, granted Recoba is good, but he acts like he's a one man team. He had two brilliant chances to set up his team and went for personal glory. What an idiot
Thu 06/06/02 at 15:29
Regular
"My Posts Make Sense"
My God is this guy the most arrogant cheating little goon that has ever laced up the boots. How the hell he stayed on the pitch is a mickey take. He dived at every opportunity and constantly fouled.

Also, granted Recoba is good, but he acts like he's a one man team. He had two brilliant chances to set up his team and went for personal glory. What an idiot
Thu 06/06/02 at 15:34
And I don't like his face,

and that gay blonde rinse.

Grrrr.
Thu 06/06/02 at 15:35
Regular
news just in: he is tarriccos long lost brother.
Thu 06/06/02 at 15:40
"High polygon count"
Shepps wrote:
> My God is this guy the most arrogant cheating little goon that has
> ever laced up the boots.

It's an inherent flaw with South American players, though.

As for your specific claim, you forget Diego Maradona. In fact, most Argies.
Thu 06/06/02 at 15:48
Regular
"My Posts Make Sense"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> It's an inherent flaw with South American players, though.

I know, but the guys just takes the freakin biscuit. I say if Rivaldo was fined, this guy deserves something. Like when he got lightly clipped on his boot and went off on a bloody stretcher. Rivaldo did it once, this guy had done it 10-15 times in 2 games

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.