GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand Theft Auto Vice city (GTA 4 basically)"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/06/02 at 11:23
Regular
i heard about this somewhere. All I know is that it's set in the 80s.

And i know it will probably rock our worlds and re-define gaming, but let's not go into that....
Thu 06/06/02 at 11:23
Regular
i heard about this somewhere. All I know is that it's set in the 80s.

And i know it will probably rock our worlds and re-define gaming, but let's not go into that....
Thu 06/06/02 at 12:28
Pointless topic if I must say so myself. Has no info, only your thoughts and most probably incorrect info. Sill, perfect for this forum ;)
Thu 06/06/02 at 19:38
Regular
yeh it is set in the 80's (information) and it does look good, might be harder seeing as we have got used to the controls from GTA3
Fri 07/06/02 at 10:55
Regular
Kazama wrote:
> Pointless topic if I must say so myself. Has no info, only your
> thoughts and most probably incorrect info. Sill, perfect for this
> forum ;)

I don't think i'm going to get along with you....
Fri 07/06/02 at 16:28
"Mimmargh!"
KR wrote:
> yeh it is set in the 80's (information) and it does look good, might
> be harder seeing as we have got used to the controls from GTA3

?
I think they would keep the same controls, unless you mean car handling?
Fri 07/06/02 at 20:18
Regular
no i mean the missions etc will be harder because when GTA3 came out we didnt know the controls etc so they gave us really easy missions at first
Fri 07/06/02 at 23:37
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Play have it down for release on 22nd October. That's only a year after the first!
Sat 08/06/02 at 09:04
Regular
"Tell me what i want"
all i want to know is it going to be a £20 expansion pack, like london was to the first, or is it a totally brand new game that we are going to have to dish out another £40. i really enjoy the 3rd installment, but will this game be any better
Sat 08/06/02 at 10:08
Regular
"England skipper"
I think it will be a £40 pound game, nad i hope it is even better than the gta3.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.