GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Command And Conquer: Generals"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/06/02 at 15:42
Regular
Dont know if you have seen any screens for this yet, but they went down a storm at E3. Anyway does anyone know when it will be released?
Wed 05/06/02 at 15:42
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Dont know if you have seen any screens for this yet, but they went down a storm at E3. Anyway does anyone know when it will be released?
Wed 05/06/02 at 16:57
i'm not sure when it'll be released but i've been looking forward for this a long time, it will be the first fully 3d polygon command and conquer game.
But according to EBGames, the current release date for C&C : Generals is November 14th 2002. Fingers crossed.
Wed 05/06/02 at 16:59
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Definatly a game I'm looking forward to, C&C was my very first game on the PC, and I've been a fane of the series ever sinse. Hopefully westwood can recover from that Renegade disaster.
Wed 05/06/02 at 17:01
Regular
Was Renegade really that bad? i've been thinking about buying for some time now.
Wed 05/06/02 at 17:02
cipro wrote:
> Definatly a game I'm looking forward to, C&C was my very first
> game on the PC, and I've been a fane of the series ever sinse.
> Hopefully westwood can recover from that Renegade disaster.

westwood should have no trouble recovering from the flop of renegade after all they are a popular company, generals will definetly be a hit, i can tell from the screen shots the game looks amazing.
Wed 05/06/02 at 17:04
R2001UK wrote:
> Was Renegade really that bad? i've been thinking about buying for some
> time now.

its not really a bad game, but just does'nt compare with some of the other newer games out there.
Wed 05/06/02 at 17:04
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Cant wait for it it looks like a revolotionary game for stradergy.
Wed 05/06/02 at 17:05
Regular
Brick wrote:
> R2001UK wrote:
> Was Renegade really that bad? i've been thinking about buying for
> some
> time now.
>
> its not really a bad game, but just does'nt compare with some of the
> other newer games out there.

Methinks i'll just hunt down a playable demo first then...
Wed 05/06/02 at 17:07
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I played a multiplayer demo of Renegade and it put me right off buying the game. It's so slow, even though I had a decent enough system to play the game, It was still a lagging piece of crap. Definatly the worst C&C game.
Wed 05/06/02 at 17:14
"slightlyshortertagl"
I heard about this Generals Malarkey last October.. hope it's as good as it seems!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.