GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Poor Japan =("

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/06/02 at 14:58
Regular
They deserved to win yesterday, and after having a perfectly good goal disallowed which would ahve given them a 3-2 win, they may now struggle to qualify.
Wed 05/06/02 at 14:58
"Darkness, always"
They deserved to win yesterday, and after having a perfectly good goal disallowed which would ahve given them a 3-2 win, they may now struggle to qualify.
Wed 05/06/02 at 15:01
"High polygon count"
Yeah, that was a damn shame.

Also a shame that Inamoto doesn't play like that for Arsenal! :-)
Wed 05/06/02 at 15:02
Regular
"My Posts Make Sense"
Inamoto doesn't play for Arsenal full stop. He got maybe about 90 minutes in total for all of last season
Wed 05/06/02 at 15:09
Regular
"not dead"
Inamoto looked good.

I don't think Wenger signed him with the present in mind though, did he?

One for the future, and I hope to see him get a few more games for Arsenal next season.

Anyway, apparently the referee blew when he first ran into the box, for a push on one of the defenders. It was a nothing challenge really, and he stuck his foot in and won the ball fairly after that, and the keeper still thought they were playing, and couldn't stop it.

Yep, it's a shame, but I reckon japan will still get through, second to Russia.
Wed 05/06/02 at 15:14
"Darkness, always"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Also a shame that Inamoto doesn't play like that for Arsenal! :-)

Heh, if he PLAYED for Arsenal, I'm sure he would...
Wed 05/06/02 at 15:42
"High polygon count"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> I don't think Wenger signed him with the present in mind though, did
> he?

True, but there's talk of him being offloaded back to Japan over the summer.
Wed 05/06/02 at 15:45
"High polygon count"
Shepps wrote:
> Inamoto doesn't play for Arsenal full stop.

Not true!

He played in the Worthless Cup match against Blackburn and was absolutely dire!

I'm sure he'd improve no end if given regular first-team football, but... who do you drop? His best chance is likely to come through others being injured.
Wed 05/06/02 at 16:06
Regular
Doesnt he have to have played a certain amount of games so his work permit can be renewed?
Wed 05/06/02 at 16:08
"Darkness, always"
He probably counts as the team coffee boy. This way they can say he has played a part in every game - although he hasn't actually played.

Big tut to Arsenal though, who basically bought him to increase their merchandising market in the far east. Norty.
Wed 05/06/02 at 16:13
Regular
I suppose they were just trying to counter United's popularity down there...Beckham is like a GOD to them...Its amazing the receptions he has got down there from the locals.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.