GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ISS2 against Pro Evo Soccer"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/06/02 at 13:54
Regular
Is ISS2 better than Pro Evolution? That's all I really want to know!
Wed 05/06/02 at 13:54
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Is ISS2 better than Pro Evolution? That's all I really want to know!
Wed 05/06/02 at 14:16
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
No it's not - Pro Evolution is a much better more involving game.
Wed 05/06/02 at 14:37
Regular
"es argh"
ISS2 is an amazing game, loads more freedom. but this is how I score the 2 games

ISS2- 8/10
Pro Evo- 8.5/10
Wed 05/06/02 at 14:50
Regular
"cant think of one.."
Ze Físhmongéré wrote:
> Is ISS2 better than Pro Evolution? That's all I really want to know!

ISS2 doesn't even touch Pro-Evo in my opinion. However, if you really don't want a full-on simulation, go for ISS2.
Wed 05/06/02 at 15:07
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Both ISS 2 & Pro Evo are great games, both have elements that each other dont have and pro evo is more realistic than ISS 2, however ISS 2 is both realistic and fun.

in ISS 2 the crowd is more livly, the hiss and boo when oppositions score as well as carry out singalongs during games, there is also a ref and linesman visual during the game and also the commentry is much better and build play is faster witht he element of changing speed of the game.

Pro Evo has a master league where you can buy players depending on the points you accumulate when winning games, it is a lot more realistic and most of the players look like their name sakes, it is harder to play and is slower to ISS 2 the passing is more slick.

I have bought both of these games as I feel they are different and give me different elements of footballing when it comes to gaming.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.