GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sucka T"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/06/02 at 12:03
Regular
Does anyone actually like Booker T, more like Sucka T, apart from my brother 'Joe Dark', because reckon that he is just someone who reckons hes funny by doing the same jokes over and over again and is ace by doing the spinnerrooni. When actually his jokes are lame, he usually gets hurt while he doing the spinnerrooni and now that he has joined the nWo, now that is just, is just not on.

The only joke that was a bit funny was when it was the Alliance against WWF and Austin was saying 'What?!' all the time. He was in the locker room with Shane O Mac, before his match against The Rock, and he asked who he was facing and Shane said The Rock and Sucka T kept saying 'who' and he said that that was his new phrase like Audtin had what.

Then again that wasn't that funny. When I say he keeps doing the same joke over and over again heres one. When someones says something that he doesn't like he always says, 'Tell me you did not just say that' now that is just old and lame.

What I thought was funny when Austin was chasing Sucka everywhere and they eneded up in a supermarket wher Austin was just embarrasing Sucka. Like he was pouring a load of milk over him and he put him in a trolly and pushed him into alot of things, do I have to carry on.

Oh I nearly forgot, what about when it was The Rocks return and Sucka T came out and The Rock asked him who he was and Sucka said 'I'm the 5 time WCW Champion Sucker' and The Rock said 'So let me get it, Your the 5 time WCW chmpion who is a sucker'. WELL EMBARRASING! HA!

Now I have made my points about Sucka T who get embarrased every time he is wresting or doing something which is being filmed, like when he went for a film part audition and totally didn't get it. Good on you if you don't like him, but if you do, shame on you!
Tue 18/06/02 at 20:53
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Now, Can You Dig That, Sucka???!!
Tue 18/06/02 at 10:58
Booker T is a pretty good wrestler and his character is fantastic.
I agree it was funny when Rock insulted him. Ya know something? Both Booker and Rock sat down before that show and made up that whole dialogue together. So when you say that about Booker you're actually praising him for working that whole segment so well.
Maybe get some decent arguments before slagging a wrestler.....especially the 5 time! WCW champion SUCKAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is such a great catchphrase, how could you not like it?
Tue 11/06/02 at 21:13
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Jericho15 wrote:
> ya may as well shut up, chrissy p cause ya out-numbered.

---

Yep, true.
Tue 11/06/02 at 20:27
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
ya may as well shut up, chrissy p cause ya out-numbered.
Sat 08/06/02 at 19:04
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Chrissy.P wrote:
> Yes there are alot of better wrestlers around, Sucka T is CRAP!

---

Oh, dear.
Sat 08/06/02 at 17:34
Regular
"Better Than You"
Yes there are alot of better wrestlers around, Sucka T is CRAP!
Sat 08/06/02 at 17:31
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Booker T's good but there are better wrestlers.
Sat 08/06/02 at 12:08
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Chrissy.P wrote:
> By the way, SHAME ON YOU ALL!!!

----

How's it shame on us.

You don't like a good wrestler.

Shame on you!
Sat 08/06/02 at 11:50
Regular
"Better Than You"
By the way, SHAME ON YOU ALL!!!
Sat 08/06/02 at 11:49
Regular
"Better Than You"
Jericho15 wrote:
> I think that Booker-T is a great wrestler and his current storyline
> with Goldust and the nWo is well funny! I dont see why you dont like
> him, Chrissy P but by the sound of things, I guess you are just one of
> these people who just supports the Fan
> Favourites.<< > me!!!>>>

No I'm not, I hate the Rock and SCSA and like some of the guys that fans don't like, for instance I like The Undertaker and a few others.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.