GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Please people. I need your help."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/06/02 at 11:46
Regular
Thats right. I won GAD and dont know what to claim apart from it has to be a GC game.

My collection so far is:

Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3
Super Smash Brothers Melee
Star Wars Rogue Leader 2
Wave Race: Blue Storm.

And I have no interest in Pikmin.

Thanks in Advance.
Wed 05/06/02 at 11:46
Regular
"One More Chance"
Thats right. I won GAD and dont know what to claim apart from it has to be a GC game.

My collection so far is:

Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3
Super Smash Brothers Melee
Star Wars Rogue Leader 2
Wave Race: Blue Storm.

And I have no interest in Pikmin.

Thanks in Advance.
Wed 05/06/02 at 12:01
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
Get Super Monkey Ball, its a great game and will keep you amused for hours. If that doesn't interest you what about.. Sonic? Anyway I'd definitly suggest SMB its a great game :)
Wed 05/06/02 at 12:12
Regular
Eternal Darkness comes out on the 24th I think, if you don't mind waiting a bit.
Wed 05/06/02 at 13:41
Regular
Super moneky Ball, Lugis Mansion, Iss 2
Wed 05/06/02 at 13:46
Regular
"One More Chance"
I am thinking about ISS 2 but what about Virtua Striker? Does anyone know how they compare?
Wed 05/06/02 at 14:03
Regular
It didnt get high scores in GC mags
Wed 05/06/02 at 14:25
"Mimmargh!"
Get Pikmin, you will love it it I tell ya!

....or just get SMB...
Wed 05/06/02 at 15:33
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Get monkey ball, you wont be dissapointed.
Wed 05/06/02 at 15:37
Regular
"Long time no see!"
ISS 2 is currently the best footy game out on the GameCube - much more so than Virtua Striker. And don't even mention FIFA!

From what i've heard, Monkey Ball is a great game and well worth the money you do/don't pay!
Not only does it have an addictive single-player mode but it's also got some great multiplayer games.

Or, what you could so is choose a future release from SR's database and resevre your self a copy now before the orders start to build up.
Dinosaur Planet, Perfect Dark Zero, and Biohazard are some possibillities there.
Wed 05/06/02 at 16:07
Regular
"keep your receipt"
Yeah if you don't mind waiting till September Solksjaer named some really good games imo. Whitestripes, are you sure that Eternal Darkness comes out on the 24th June? Thats great news! I thought it was ages away!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.