GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How well are you doing?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/06/02 at 22:00
Regular
So far, we have had 14 games. How many have you seen?

I have seen 13 and a third games.
Tue 04/06/02 at 22:00
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
So far, we have had 14 games. How many have you seen?

I have seen 13 and a third games.
Tue 04/06/02 at 22:13
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
About 7.5
Tue 04/06/02 at 22:22
Regular
"My Posts Make Sense"
All 14, i'm just about living on some sort of pseudo Korean time for the next month.
Tue 04/06/02 at 23:55
Regular
Only watched 7, but will watch all of them as soon as the knockout phase starts.
Tue 04/06/02 at 23:58
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
ive seen about 12 and and half games
Wed 05/06/02 at 10:39
Regular
I'm doing a bit crap, I was away for a wedding at the weekend so I've only seen the France Senegal, England Sweden games as whole games.

Seen bits and bobs of others though. Got a little window open here at work which updates the scores with a little bit of text every minute to let m know what's going on.
Wed 05/06/02 at 10:48
Regular
"not dead"
Your Honour wrote:
Got a little window open here at
> work which updates the scores with a little bit of text every minute
> to let m know what's going on.

I got one of those too.

I've watched most of the matches. Was annoyed that the second half of the Paraguay S.Africa match was not shown because of build up for the England match. Plus I missed the Spain Slovenia match, as I was a-BBQing.

I also switched off Germany's match, as I couldn't watch them win so heavily. I'll miss today's matches, and tomorrow's, but never mind.
Wed 05/06/02 at 13:39
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Game 17 is being played at the moment and I'm watching it. I shall be up to 16 and a half after this game. (Taped the first half of Paraguay V South Africa and watched that earlier on. Annoyed that ITV did not show the second half because I don't have ITV2.)
Wed 05/06/02 at 14:36
Regular
"Acid Casual"
All I can say is god bless BBC Interactive on sky digital for showing non stop replays.
Wed 05/06/02 at 15:45
Regular
"England skipper"
I have seen all the games so far, thanks for all the hightlights.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.