GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Could FinalFantasy Make The Cube"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/06/02 at 15:06
Regular
hmmmm wounder if FinalFantasy will make the cube . I know nintie had it origonaly
Tue 04/06/02 at 15:06
hmmmm wounder if FinalFantasy will make the cube . I know nintie had it origonaly
Tue 04/06/02 at 15:12
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Apparently it will - with 2 new games!
And they'll both also make use of the GBA-GC link-up.

Sound's great! :D
Tue 04/06/02 at 15:15
Solskjær wrote:
> Apparently it will - with 2 new games!
> And they'll both also make use of the GBA-GC link-up.
>
> Sound's great! :D
yup yup is glad i got my gba now i should get it later this week hopefully
Tue 04/06/02 at 16:40
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
The new final fantasy, thats right 'new' is rumoured to come out late 2002 or early 2003. It will be a game to look a for, well in my opinion final fantasy is the bestrpg and its making its way onto the cube with what we hope will be a great addition to the series
Tue 04/06/02 at 17:56
**Kerrang!** wrote:
> The new final fantasy, thats right 'new' is rumoured to come out late
> 2002 or early 2003. It will be a game to look a for, well in my
> opinion final fantasy is the bestrpg and its making its way onto the
> cube with what we hope will be a great addition to the series
Here Here to that
Wed 05/06/02 at 23:15
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
i doubt final fantasy will be making it to the gamecube because sony own a large chunk of squaresoft now but it could always come to the GC under a different name.
Thu 06/06/02 at 13:10
Regular
"You've upset me"
It's confirmed for the GC, it's a totally new game. New plot, characters, everything.
Thu 06/06/02 at 13:10
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Apparently, the 2 GC Final Fantasy games will be based on the Japanese Animé series of Final Fantasy - 'Fantasy Fantasy Unlimited'

So could we see a cel-shaded RPG-Adventure here too!??? :o
Thu 06/06/02 at 13:12
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I would not care - I would still get it!

They are being made under a differnt company name aren't they?

YAY!
Thu 06/06/02 at 17:21
my mate has FF10 on PSX2 and he says its big and ace .....I have played 7 and 8 and both were brill for me FF on the cube will be a must have must buy

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.