GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Banjo-threeie!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/06/02 at 14:56
Regular
I just heard that there is a third banjo game in development that will be released in feb of next year. Apparently it is going to be multi format so it will be available on all consoles. The game is still in development at the moment so it might be canned. They are going to kill off one of the characters and bring in someone new! Some people are saying they are going to kill off kazooie. What do you want to see in the new game and who do you want to be killed off?
Tue 04/06/02 at 16:09
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I saw in the back of NOM about 7 issues back, and they were making Gruntys Return for the GBA.. heard nothing more of it. The game looked pretty colourful.
Tue 04/06/02 at 15:03
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
No. Kazooie was still in the second game. Tooie was just used to show it was number two in the series( two-ie)
Tue 04/06/02 at 15:01
Regular
"Long time no see!"
But who's Tooie???

Isn't Tooie the bird that joins Banjo in the 2nd game - replacing Kazooie??

Anyway, it should be another great game - but I doubt that this is a Rare game that'll be going multiformat!
Tue 04/06/02 at 14:56
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
I just heard that there is a third banjo game in development that will be released in feb of next year. Apparently it is going to be multi format so it will be available on all consoles. The game is still in development at the moment so it might be canned. They are going to kill off one of the characters and bring in someone new! Some people are saying they are going to kill off kazooie. What do you want to see in the new game and who do you want to be killed off?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.