GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How do you get All Star mode on SSBM??"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/06/02 at 13:29
Regular
Sorry to start a new topic but I don't know how to get all star mode. I know you need to get a fair number of trophies from all star mode, so thats why I need to know. I would really appreciate some help on this question :)

Thanks,Much appreciated
Tue 04/06/02 at 13:29
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
Sorry to start a new topic but I don't know how to get all star mode. I know you need to get a fair number of trophies from all star mode, so thats why I need to know. I would really appreciate some help on this question :)

Thanks,Much appreciated
Tue 04/06/02 at 14:00
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I have it, think i got it by completing classic with everyone.

Oh and how many rounds was your monkey target score achieved on?
Tue 04/06/02 at 14:15
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
Thanks for the info. My SMB target score is on the 5 round.I have mastered landing on the 500 without sticky ball :) Whats you highest score on the 5 round?
Tue 04/06/02 at 14:17
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
**Kerrang!** wrote:
> Thanks for the info. My SMB target score is on the 5 round.I have
> mastered landing on the 500 without sticky ball :) Whats you highest
> score on the 5 round?

let me go search.
Tue 04/06/02 at 14:19
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
beginner-completed with extras
advanced-completed with extras
expert-completed no extras.

monkey target: 5 rounds-1130
10 rounds-1875
15 rounds-2250

monkey golf: 18 holes-55

monkey bowling-216
Tue 04/06/02 at 14:24
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
Nice one :) I haven't completed the expert thingy yet because when i got SSBM I haven't played anything else. What games have you got for your cube? I go me: SMB, SSBM, Wave Race, Star Wars. Have you got sonic becasue I'm not sure if I should get it, people say the camera angles are bad.?
Tue 04/06/02 at 14:26
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
**Kerrang!** wrote:
> Nice one :) I haven't completed the expert thingy yet because when i
> got SSBM I haven't played anything else. What games have you got for
> your cube? I go me: SMB, SSBM, Wave Race, Star Wars. Have you got
> sonic becasue I'm not sure if I should get it, people say the camera
> angles are bad.?

Ive got SSBM, SMB and rogue leader. Ive played sonic 2 on the dreamcast, if the GC one is the same then yeah the camera is dodgy.
Tue 04/06/02 at 14:31
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
Thanks for your help, I might give sonic a miss and get a different game.. I can't wait untill later this year, so many good games coming out... Mario Party 4, Mario Sunshine, Resident evil, etc :) There's still loads I want to get now though. I traded my ps2 to get a cube and I have no regrets apart from FFX but there's a whole new FF coming out on the game cube + it will link up with the GBA which is cool :)
Tue 04/06/02 at 16:45
Regular
"¬_¬"
I've completed Super Monkey Ball on expert. Bloody hard, as well. Grrr.

And how exactly do you get all star mode? I've completed it with all characters and haven't unlocked it.

Or do you have to complete adventure with all characters?
Tue 04/06/02 at 18:06
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
Your all wrong!! To get all-star mode you have to finish Classic AND Adventure with all of the characters(even the secret ones) Any way, what is all star mode and what does it do?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.