GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vote Which is The Bestest Console of all time"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/06/02 at 12:33
Regular
Vote for you favorette all time Console
mine would be the cd32
Tue 04/06/02 at 12:33
Vote for you favorette all time Console
mine would be the cd32
Tue 04/06/02 at 13:52
Mine would have to be the SNES at the moment, but it's only early days for the Gamecube though.
All the console I've ever played on had there good points like the Atari 2600, Mega drive and X-Box to name but a few. But I feel at the Mo the SNES has to be the Bestest console ever.
Tue 04/06/02 at 13:58
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Gamecube. although snes & nes were good for their time with some clasic games, the Cube has revolutionised gaming, with stunning graphics and lovely games on the way, the cube does it for me ;D
Tue 04/06/02 at 16:21
Regular
"Whatever!"
I would say the SNES!
Tue 04/06/02 at 16:40
Regular
SNES, but give it a few years and it will definatly be the Gamecube.
Tue 04/06/02 at 18:11
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
this is a tough choice. i'm inclined to say N64, because of goldeneye and perfect dark, the controller was perfect for them.
the gamecube is a great console, but its only been out a month, so cant really count, as it is still in its infancy.
overall i'd have to say the snes, its had some great games, it introduced the shoulder buttons and the X and Y buttons (at least i think it did!) and was basically a great console. i'v got many friends at school who say nintendo are crap, but they mainly agree that the snes is a great console.
so, the snes is my choice
Tue 04/06/02 at 21:21
Keep the votes coming its going well
Tue 04/06/02 at 22:02
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Hmmm... probably the SNES, although the DC comes in a close second...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.