GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Big Brother"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/06/02 at 23:23
Regular
Some people hate it ( Y )
Some people like it ( normal people )

Who will win

Who will Be voted off on friday
Mon 03/06/02 at 23:23
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
Some people hate it ( Y )
Some people like it ( normal people )

Who will win

Who will Be voted off on friday
Mon 03/06/02 at 23:53
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
I dislike it because it's bubblegum tv.

It's a nothingness. Just sit there and let your brain chew chew chew on the pretty colours flashing on the screen.

The people are one-dimensional voids of personality and any hint of individuality is picked out and thrown away.

I really hate Big Brother.
Tue 04/06/02 at 00:03
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
but arn't u interste in how people change and act around people as they are stcuk in their
Tue 04/06/02 at 00:05
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
No.
If I want to see monkeys in captivity then I'll go to a zoo.
Tue 04/06/02 at 00:07
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
well that ur opinion and i have no right to change that.
Tue 04/06/02 at 21:05
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Alexj17 wrote:
> well that ur opinion and i have no right to change that.

A mature Big Brother fan? I don't get it....
Tue 04/06/02 at 21:55
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Alexj17 wrote:
> Some people hate it (people who want a bit of entertainment, not watching a group of boring idiots who hope they'll get some sort of career in the entertainment business when its over)

> Some people like it (Hoping to see a couple of the housemates shag each other)

To me BB resembles everything that is cheap and tacky. Some people speak bollards to each other, complete some irrelevant and pointless tasks and get thrown out one by one each week. I can't name on redeeming feature of the show except it does help me fall to sleep allot easier than other TV programmes. Not content with being so tacky, the show is also completely boooorrrriiiinnnngggg, nothing happens. The crapest show on the planet; I can't believe it's managed to get to series 3.
Tue 04/06/02 at 21:58
Regular
Allison, Alex and Sandy up for eviction on friday.
Thu 06/06/02 at 19:59
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
Alyson, Alex and Sandy up for eviction on friday.

Who going out then - i want Alex to go because he is so boring and all he does is moan and has a go at "Kate and Jonny"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.