GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"England u21"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/06/02 at 22:42
Regular
If england made an under 21 team using all the under 21s available it would be pretty darn good. (i made this 2 weeks ago so no one tell me gerrard is over age.)(ps i don't think he is anyway i think there is a cut off date for each year anyway)

Robinson
brown
cole
terry
woodgate
cole
dunn
gerrard
hargreaves
vassell
owen

subs:
Kirkland
Barry
Riggott
bramble
Prutton
Jenas
carrick
defoe
(smith)
Tue 04/06/02 at 20:46
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Nah, for some reason Arsenal love Wright even though he is crap and will want to keep Seaman for years. Dudek has become such a revelation for us that one of Europes big clubs will probably try to lure him away.
Tue 04/06/02 at 20:33
Regular
seaman has got a maximum of one season left in reality. Dudek has 7 or 8. Wright has become a reject and kirkland would have stood a better chance of replacing seaman.
Tue 04/06/02 at 18:42
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Moved to Arsenal where he would have been stuck behind Seaman and Richard Wright, lol.
Tue 04/06/02 at 16:27
Regular
kirkland cant play in the main squad. He has hardly played this year and only has 25 league matches experience. I think going to liverpool was a bad move for him. He should have stayed put for another season or moved somewhere like arsenal where he would have a much better chance to break through where there is an old experienced keeper he can learn of and then replace. Although he was stabbed in the back a bit when they signed dudek just 2 weeks after signing him when he thought he would have a chance of starting.
Tue 04/06/02 at 12:45
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
I think that kirkland is 23 but he should be in the England squad as he is the one of the best goalies around.
Tue 04/06/02 at 12:00
Regular
prutton for brown.
Tue 04/06/02 at 11:59
Regular
owen:Birthdate: 14/12/1979
you are right. Play Defoe instead

Brown What was I thinking!!!!!! Not sure yet. Don't think it would be young he wasn't very good in the u21 championship
Mon 03/06/02 at 22:51
Regular
"My Posts Make Sense"
Mine'd be pretty similar.

Robinson
Young
A Cole
Barry
King
J Cole
Dunn
Gerrard (If he is overage, then Pennant)
Hargreaves
Vassell
DeFoe

Subs:
Taylor
Knight
Davis
Jenas
Zamora
Crouch

By the way, Owen's 22 and Brown's 23.
Mon 03/06/02 at 22:42
Regular
If england made an under 21 team using all the under 21s available it would be pretty darn good. (i made this 2 weeks ago so no one tell me gerrard is over age.)(ps i don't think he is anyway i think there is a cut off date for each year anyway)

Robinson
brown
cole
terry
woodgate
cole
dunn
gerrard
hargreaves
vassell
owen

subs:
Kirkland
Barry
Riggott
bramble
Prutton
Jenas
carrick
defoe
(smith)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.