GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Adidas vs Nike"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/06/02 at 21:56
Regular
adidas-

weve got the likes of Beckham ,zidane,Raul....and all this stuff about footballlitus promoting there new boots and football,whilst to me these advertes are quite amusing.
also a website dedicated to it and a mini game...

Nike-

Even more superstar players ...,and a 3 on 3 tornament in a cage and extremly gourmless faces from the likes of ronaldo,this add is brilliant,here nike are promoting 2 new boots and a new ball,
also an equaley brilliant website with a better game,me thinks...

conclusion-

i cannot decide myself but nike have a better game...on the site
Tue 04/06/02 at 21:18
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Solskjær wrote:
> I had the Addidas World Cup Replica, but it got punctured within 2
> weeks!
> It was a pretty decent ball, and moved well in the air.

---

You shouldn't have got the Replica one then.

You should've got the real one, like me.

:-)

And, as for the swerving, the real World Cup ball doesn't stop swerving once you hit it. Good for smacking too. Great stuff!

(It's only between £40 and £60)

;-)
Tue 04/06/02 at 16:16
Regular
"Better Than You"
I think the addidas one is a bit funny but its mainly that guy talking all the time, so for me its the nike advert because it has music in the background a bit of comentry to go with it and its got action from world class players.
Mon 03/06/02 at 13:53
It has to be Nike. The adverts, the clothing, etc, is all better than Adidas. Also 'Footballitis'? Really? This literally means 'Inflammation of the football', and surely is casting a bad message for the sport! Perhaps Football-psychosis would be a better name.
Mon 03/06/02 at 13:25
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I had the Addidas World Cup Replica, but it got punctured within 2 weeks!
It was a pretty decent ball, and moved well in the air.

I still prefer Nike ball's though - I just find them easier to smack for miles, and they bend like crazy!
I love to hit footies with the outside of my foot you see! :D

But I prefer Addidas Predators to any other boot.
I used to have some of the older pairs when I used to play Sunday League, and the things around the laces really do help to to hit the ball even better! That traction studs are also easier to run on than normal ones.

I'll go for Nike now - but only cuz they're sponsoring United next season.
A VERY close match though!
Sun 02/06/02 at 22:18
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Adidas have the World Cup ball, which I have (the real one - £40 :S) and it does do all the things it was said to do.

I'm voting for Adidas.
Sun 02/06/02 at 22:06
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
The Addidas one is funny but the Nike one just looks so class.
Sun 02/06/02 at 22:03
Regular
"My Posts Make Sense"
Nike, the adverts are better, the players in the ads are better and Eric Cantona makes me laugh
Sun 02/06/02 at 21:56
Regular
"round the outside"
adidas-

weve got the likes of Beckham ,zidane,Raul....and all this stuff about footballlitus promoting there new boots and football,whilst to me these advertes are quite amusing.
also a website dedicated to it and a mini game...

Nike-

Even more superstar players ...,and a 3 on 3 tornament in a cage and extremly gourmless faces from the likes of ronaldo,this add is brilliant,here nike are promoting 2 new boots and a new ball,
also an equaley brilliant website with a better game,me thinks...

conclusion-

i cannot decide myself but nike have a better game...on the site

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.