GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Horror movies"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/10/00 at 18:52
Regular
Hi who here likes Horror movies and what horror movies are your favourites? As it's coming up to Halloween there is going to be plenty of horror movies. I will be watching the Scream movies, The Sixth Sense and the Exorcist, the latest horror movie I watched was Sleepy Hollow, if you have watched it what did you think of the special affects? I wasn't impressed!
Sat 11/11/00 at 13:45
Horror movies, weh hey..... the best movie genre. I mean what's better thatn cozying yourself on the sofa and watching areally good horror movie just past the stroke of midnight, with a load of popcorn, in the dark, and actually scaring the living daylights out of yourself. ( By the way try watching a really scary movie, then standing infront of the mirror and say Candyman 5 times, I've tried it, the adrenaline rush is amazing!) The oldies are the best, Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, Haloween etc. Nowadays we got relity horror ie Scream, I know What you did Last Summer etc. The good old fantasy horror was the best. Now who's with me?
Mon 30/10/00 at 19:07
Regular
"Whatever!"
Hey there Mel, you like Horror movies too huh. Excellent.
There has been a pretty good selection on TV over the past couple of days, see Texas Chainsaw Massacre on Saturday?
I love all Horror. From the Hellraiser films, Halloween 1,2, Scream, Friday 13th, Nightmare on Elm St, to the Creepshow and Tales from the Crypt spin offs.
I thought Sleepy Hollow was alright, I really didnt expect the comedy to be as much part of it. The effects were good, nothing special just ya basic over the top gore. The thing that disappointed me about the film was that they could have made such a real 'Horror' out of it, perhaps gone on and made one of the scariest movies ever, but decided to stick to the humour. Oh well.
Mon 30/10/00 at 18:52
Hi who here likes Horror movies and what horror movies are your favourites? As it's coming up to Halloween there is going to be plenty of horror movies. I will be watching the Scream movies, The Sixth Sense and the Exorcist, the latest horror movie I watched was Sleepy Hollow, if you have watched it what did you think of the special affects? I wasn't impressed!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.