GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The downside..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/03/08 at 08:31
Regular
"Hello?"
If you are a proud owner of Sony's latest gaming masterpiece I'm sure you're thrilled at the prospect of playing some of the most enhanced games available at this present time. The PS3 is starting to build up quite an array of games to choose from, some bad some ok and a couple outstanding. However I must stress that if you want to actually play any other games around at the moment then please avoid one certain title that has almost taken over my life!

Yes I'm talking about Call of Duty 4; it's the most selfish game I have ever played. I've got 6 other great titles for the ps3 but like the bully this game is they don't even get a look in. I've tried don't get me wrong, motorstorm is still this games biggest rival. Lost planet was also hopeful but sitting next to this immense online marvel it really fails.

The addictive nature of this online game is so brilliantly thought out, you sometimes have to force yourself to stop and sleep! I've never really had a headache from playing a game before until now.

If COD wasn't about then I'm sure I would be having a great time playing the likes of Devil May Cry 4 and Army of Two. I feel like I have missed out on so much. My judgement has been clouded with the Call of Duty haze and the only hope I have got to escape is the release of Battlefield Bad Company in the summer. Will I just become a victim of the Battlefield Experience?

If you haven't got this game yet and want to broaden your gaming experience then do NOT buy it, it will only take advantage of the very vulnerable gamer inside you! It will give you headaches (if played too long at a time!), cause arguments between you and the Ms and affect your sleep pattern!

Don't get me wrong, I love this game!!
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Fri 14/03/08 at 08:31
Regular
"Hello?"
If you are a proud owner of Sony's latest gaming masterpiece I'm sure you're thrilled at the prospect of playing some of the most enhanced games available at this present time. The PS3 is starting to build up quite an array of games to choose from, some bad some ok and a couple outstanding. However I must stress that if you want to actually play any other games around at the moment then please avoid one certain title that has almost taken over my life!

Yes I'm talking about Call of Duty 4; it's the most selfish game I have ever played. I've got 6 other great titles for the ps3 but like the bully this game is they don't even get a look in. I've tried don't get me wrong, motorstorm is still this games biggest rival. Lost planet was also hopeful but sitting next to this immense online marvel it really fails.

The addictive nature of this online game is so brilliantly thought out, you sometimes have to force yourself to stop and sleep! I've never really had a headache from playing a game before until now.

If COD wasn't about then I'm sure I would be having a great time playing the likes of Devil May Cry 4 and Army of Two. I feel like I have missed out on so much. My judgement has been clouded with the Call of Duty haze and the only hope I have got to escape is the release of Battlefield Bad Company in the summer. Will I just become a victim of the Battlefield Experience?

If you haven't got this game yet and want to broaden your gaming experience then do NOT buy it, it will only take advantage of the very vulnerable gamer inside you! It will give you headaches (if played too long at a time!), cause arguments between you and the Ms and affect your sleep pattern!

Don't get me wrong, I love this game!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.