GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What an utter piece of crap"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/06/02 at 12:41
Regular
England's performance. Crap. Can't type properly

First half.
We were the better side, but Sweden did play like legless donkeys. Congratulations to Campbell for his first international goal.

Half Time.
We were now thinking that we could walk over Sweden, which we could've.

Second Half.
Started nice and lively, then the worst display of football I have ever seen occured. Completely chickenshite. Sweden outclassed us. I hate Ljungberg.

So the table is as follows

1. Argentina P.1 W.1 L.0 D.0 GF.1 GA.0 Points= 3
2. England P.1 W.0 L.0 D.1 GF.1 GA.1 points= 1
= Sweden P.1 W.0 L.0 D.1 GF.1 GA.1 points= 1
4. Nigeria P.1 W.0 L.1 D.0 GF.0 GA.1 points= 0

So we now have to beat Argentina, certainly easier said than done. If we draw to the Argies, and sweden win, the the table'll look a little like this

1. Argentina P.2 W.1 L.0 D.1 GF.? GA.? Points= 4
2. Sweden P.2 W.1 L.0 D.1 GF.? GA.? points= 4
3. England P.2 W.0 L.0 D.2 GF.? GA.? points= 2
4. Nigeria P.2 W.0 L.2 D.0 GF.? GA.? points= 0

Then, were fudged.

Well what a crappy start to the world cup campaign.

(Key, P- Played
W- Won
L- lost
D- Drawn
GF- Goals For
GA- Goals against)
Sun 02/06/02 at 12:41
Regular
"es argh"
England's performance. Crap. Can't type properly

First half.
We were the better side, but Sweden did play like legless donkeys. Congratulations to Campbell for his first international goal.

Half Time.
We were now thinking that we could walk over Sweden, which we could've.

Second Half.
Started nice and lively, then the worst display of football I have ever seen occured. Completely chickenshite. Sweden outclassed us. I hate Ljungberg.

So the table is as follows

1. Argentina P.1 W.1 L.0 D.0 GF.1 GA.0 Points= 3
2. England P.1 W.0 L.0 D.1 GF.1 GA.1 points= 1
= Sweden P.1 W.0 L.0 D.1 GF.1 GA.1 points= 1
4. Nigeria P.1 W.0 L.1 D.0 GF.0 GA.1 points= 0

So we now have to beat Argentina, certainly easier said than done. If we draw to the Argies, and sweden win, the the table'll look a little like this

1. Argentina P.2 W.1 L.0 D.1 GF.? GA.? Points= 4
2. Sweden P.2 W.1 L.0 D.1 GF.? GA.? points= 4
3. England P.2 W.0 L.0 D.2 GF.? GA.? points= 2
4. Nigeria P.2 W.0 L.2 D.0 GF.? GA.? points= 0

Then, were fudged.

Well what a crappy start to the world cup campaign.

(Key, P- Played
W- Won
L- lost
D- Drawn
GF- Goals For
GA- Goals against)
Sun 02/06/02 at 12:47
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
That was a terrible performance by Englsnd in the second half. Danny Mills played like the crap player he is and Michael Owen and Emile Heskey were non-existent. englands best player was Vassell and he was taken off with 20+ minutes remaining.

They were lucky for a draw as Linderoth blasted one over and A.Cole slipped up giving Larrsson a match winning chance at the end.

Argentina should beat Sweden and it could come down to who gets the better goal difference against Nigeria providing that they both win.
Sun 02/06/02 at 12:51
Regular
I agree. Not a bad performance in the first half, but the second was terrible. The midfield just fell apart. This will not bode well going into the Argentina game.
Sun 02/06/02 at 12:54
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Personally, i thought up to the mistake Mills had a decent game, some of his runs and tackles got us the ball and our possesion into some good areas, he wasnt the worse player on the field, but his mistake was pathetic, you never chest the ball down there, whether you think you can make it or not, you just dont, you boot it out of there.

All in all, this wasnt a good game for us at all, we didnt even try and play any real football after our goal, we were just booting it up the field hoping it would land in the right place for us. It didnt, and we struggled and then let the Sheff Wed and Everton reject score.

Sweden arent a good team, we should have beaten them today, none of our players played really well, Vassel was the best out of them, he was actually trying and did some good stuff.

Also, if Heskey is on the left for the next match, our midfield will be ripped apart, we need Dyer or Cole on there and keep Owen and Vassel up front.

Bad game today, sort it out lads.
Sun 02/06/02 at 12:58
Regular
WE had the chance to overpower Sweden completely, and we didn't take it. We really could have done with a win in this game.
Sun 02/06/02 at 12:58
Regular
Ok so Beckham got tired (No complaints there although i didn't see him on the ball much the the second half). But Owen didn't seem to be at his best, Heskey played better when he went up front. Mills would have had a decent game if he hadn't of slipped up and i thought Joe Cole might have produced something better.

Overall we need something out of the Argentina game and we need a win against Nigeria. Which, judging by their performance this morning it shouldn't be too hard, but if we played like we did today anything could happen.
Sun 02/06/02 at 13:01
Regular
Yes, a draw out of the Argentina game and a win in Nigeria should be enough. But Nigera won't be an easy game at all.

I too did not think some players played as well as they could have done. Can excuse Beckham as he has not fully recovered. Owen had the potential, but was not given the chances.
Sun 02/06/02 at 13:09
Regular
Hargreaves. Thats a cool name. He shall become my favourite England player.

And England were crap. Hah. Wales would have beaten them :-)
Sun 02/06/02 at 13:16
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Pro Evo wrote:
> Personally, i thought up to the mistake Mills had a decent game, some
> of his runs and tackles got us the ball and our possesion into some
> good areas, he wasnt the worse player on the field, but his mistake
> was pathetic, you never chest the ball down there, whether you think
> you can make it or not, you just dont, you boot it out of there.

What was even worse was that the ball wasn't even chest height and he had to bend over, what a clown. He was made to look good as he had space but his crosses were all poor and clearaces that should go down the line before going out of play went stright out.
Sun 02/06/02 at 13:23
Regular
ooooooooo...Argentina will be really *tin themselves after this performance :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.