GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Multi games?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/06/02 at 12:29
Regular
Recently my mate cam back from tai land (i think thats how you spell tai land) anyway when he returned he brought with him a load of games (pc games to be precise), he brought them for a pound each!! He also got roughly about 4 games on one disc.

Why cant this happen over here? Ok not the massive price drop even though that would be good, but a couple of games on one disc.

If you think about it, which you probabaly wont now that i have said it. But you usadlly buy a certain genre of games. FOr example i really enjoy stradergy games like red alert and command and conquer (thank you westwood!!).Well why cant they put a few games on one disc? Ok the price would have to go up but you should save money for buying a few games at once.

FOr example - I want to buy a couple of stradergy games
Red Alert, Red Alert 2, The expansion that would cost about
=£80

They should put it on one disc, they have the space, and the technology. As you asre buying a multi game you should get like 10% off.
Mon 03/06/02 at 21:42
Regular
"-Enemy Detected-"
Fosbe, if you hadn't realised these games were pirated. Hell, even Dvds (which are expensive as hell to buy copied in UK) are only about £2.50 in malaysia. Just to let you know.
Sun 02/06/02 at 18:43
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Sweet, i aint seen them before but i will look. That pack you brought was well cheap what shop did you buy that from?
Sun 02/06/02 at 12:40
Regular
They do in the UK!

Ages ago I bought the pack Command & Conquer World Wide Warfare, which contained these games:

Command & Conquer
Command & Conquer Covert Operations mission pack
Command & Conquer Red Alert
Command & Conquer Red Alert Counterstrike mission pack (which includes a bonus Giant Ants campaign)
Command & Conquer Red Aler The Aftermath mission pack
Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun demo disk.

All that for £19.99

That's not bad is it, seeing as shops like Game and EB used to charge £9.99 for the expansion packs, and I've seen Red Alert in the budget range for £9.99 too!

Bad thing is, these games wont run on Windows XP, I wish they would, but even with all it's compatability modes, it just wont work.
Sun 02/06/02 at 12:38
Regular
erm
Sun 02/06/02 at 12:29
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Recently my mate cam back from tai land (i think thats how you spell tai land) anyway when he returned he brought with him a load of games (pc games to be precise), he brought them for a pound each!! He also got roughly about 4 games on one disc.

Why cant this happen over here? Ok not the massive price drop even though that would be good, but a couple of games on one disc.

If you think about it, which you probabaly wont now that i have said it. But you usadlly buy a certain genre of games. FOr example i really enjoy stradergy games like red alert and command and conquer (thank you westwood!!).Well why cant they put a few games on one disc? Ok the price would have to go up but you should save money for buying a few games at once.

FOr example - I want to buy a couple of stradergy games
Red Alert, Red Alert 2, The expansion that would cost about
=£80

They should put it on one disc, they have the space, and the technology. As you asre buying a multi game you should get like 10% off.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.