GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Music on pc"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/06/02 at 01:26
Regular
does anyone know a program that allows you to mix music on the pc
Sun 02/06/02 at 01:26
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
does anyone know a program that allows you to mix music on the pc
Sun 02/06/02 at 12:37
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Midi Orchestra
and/or
AudioStation

See http://voyetra.com
Sun 02/06/02 at 19:36
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
How do you mean mix music? like turntables? I find Cubase VST to be the best prgram, you can get 3.7 for around £30 in some places v5.1 kicks a lot of rear end but it's not worth £100+ as 3.7 will suit most of your needs.
if not that get a free copy of ELogic, not as user friendly but more professionaly used, if you didn't want anything like that, i've got no idea what you meant.
Tue 04/06/02 at 10:49
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
u might thing i am stingy but is there any that are free that i can download of the internet
Wed 05/06/02 at 19:34
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Do a search at http://download.com and see what you can get for free.
Wed 05/06/02 at 20:42
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
I wouldn't call not wanting to spend £100 on some software stingy but it is a professional program.
I still don't have an idea what your trying to do.
Mixing music is pretty vague, do you mean you want one song to blend into another, or to add for example a drum beat into an existing song? i've got no idea, tell me what your trying to achieve and i'll find you a program.

BTW if you have KaZaA you can download Cubase VST for free :D it will probably be about 50Mb though, so you can expect to wait a few hours to download it if your using a 56k modem :)
Wed 05/06/02 at 21:52
Regular
"whoneedsatagline?"
Try

http://www.digitalsoundplanet.com/SoftwareHouse/Products /Audio_Master/Freeware/freeware.phtml

Remove the space in the URL above - the message board didnt like the "long word".

It wasnt what I wanted at the time, although it looked reasonable value for £0.

I was after software that imported midi, printed musical scores, could play them via the sound card, and so on. If that what you need, then Melody Assistant (www.myriad-online.com) is excellent. Shareware (about £11 to register), and very well supported. But it sounds like you're after a sequencer, and Melody isnt that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.