GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"email"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/03/08 at 17:51
Regular
I have started an instant site and really quite green when it comes to this. What I was hoping was that I could read any email that was sent to my email address (my own domain) by way of my instant site instead of it being routed to my aol email address for me to read. Is this possible or am I a million miles away?
Wed 26/03/08 at 23:50
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
To add an email link to a standard page type the text you wish to be an email link into the editor wherever you want it to go. Hightlight the text and then click link icon (looks like to chain links). In the Link URL field type 'mailto:[email protected]' (without the quotes and with your email address instead!). You can of course do this wherever an editor is used.

Of course the easier and more spam proof way to do it is to simply add a contact page to your Instant Site.
Wed 26/03/08 at 22:24
Regular
"imaginary friend"
Hi everyone
Can anyone help me out and tell me how I add a link to my email address in my site?
Wed 12/03/08 at 18:37
Regular
Hi there,

I think what you mean is our E-mail Freedom service, which allows you to send and receive e-mail on any internet connection anywhere in the world. You can add this to your domain in addition to your Instant Site, and it will then apply to all e-mail addresses for that domain.

But of course, both E-mail Freedom and an Instant Site are entirely free with any Freeola Broadband package!

Hope this helps.
Wed 12/03/08 at 17:51
Regular
I have started an instant site and really quite green when it comes to this. What I was hoping was that I could read any email that was sent to my email address (my own domain) by way of my instant site instead of it being routed to my aol email address for me to read. Is this possible or am I a million miles away?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.