GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"shenmue help"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/06/02 at 21:16
Regular
i have borrowed shenmue off my friend who has broken the first disk is there anyway i can start disk 2 without starting the first disk. or download saved games to my vmu off the net
Sat 01/06/02 at 21:16
Regular
"DETROIT-int-1-90"
i have borrowed shenmue off my friend who has broken the first disk is there anyway i can start disk 2 without starting the first disk. or download saved games to my vmu off the net
Sun 02/06/02 at 01:51
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
You could start 2nd disk if you friend had the save file for it.

You might be able to download a save file off the net.
Sun 02/06/02 at 09:06
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
I am afraid Blaze is right Big Max! There is no way of starting disk 2 without a completed save of disk 1! Search on the net using ur dreamcast to find VMU save download sites. They do exist because i used one once but i dont remember the address. Go on a search engine..

Good Luck!
Sun 02/06/02 at 17:07
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
OR!

Ring Sega, and get a replacement disc 1. It might cost a few pounds... but hey!

OR!

Buy a 2nd hand copy of the game... for all of £5!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.