GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"24 announced for DVD!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/06/02 at 12:38
Regular
And released much sooner than I thought it would be.

August 19th with an RRP of 45 quid.

I shall be buying it without a doubt.

Fantastic news, eh?

Although I forgot nobody watches it! Except Cipro. And I know he likes it. So he can rejoice with me while the rest of you think I'm weird! I know what you're thinking!!

Well, you've missed it the first time round on TV but you can still enjoy it on DVD. Come on! You're being given given a second chance. Don't ruin that chance!

----

That release is only 2 weeks after Lord of the Rings. So that gives me time to watch Lord of the Rings 14 times before I watch an episode of 24 a night. :-D
Sat 01/06/02 at 12:38
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
And released much sooner than I thought it would be.

August 19th with an RRP of 45 quid.

I shall be buying it without a doubt.

Fantastic news, eh?

Although I forgot nobody watches it! Except Cipro. And I know he likes it. So he can rejoice with me while the rest of you think I'm weird! I know what you're thinking!!

Well, you've missed it the first time round on TV but you can still enjoy it on DVD. Come on! You're being given given a second chance. Don't ruin that chance!

----

That release is only 2 weeks after Lord of the Rings. So that gives me time to watch Lord of the Rings 14 times before I watch an episode of 24 a night. :-D
Sat 01/06/02 at 12:39
Regular
Sad.
Sat 01/06/02 at 12:44
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Just because you don't watch it Gaz. You don't want to admit that you were a fool in not watching the first episode, therefore you couldn't watch any of the other episodes.

It's by far the best thing on TV at the moment, and although that in itself isn't saying much, it is a fantastic show.
Sat 01/06/02 at 13:56
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Stryke wrote:
> Sad.

You obviously don't watch the show.

Yes I can rejoice with you vottanator, I shall defianatly be getting the sries on DVD, I think I'd be mad not to. Its hard to belive the show is only half way through, yet its still throwing up twists and cliff hangers every episode. Great stuff.
Sat 01/06/02 at 17:19
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Yup, it rules. And I will be getting the box set on release.

However, there is one bad thing about the show at the moment, and that is what they are doing to Gaines. At the beginning, he was the daddy. He was absolute man. Now though, he is scared of the Serbian dude and he just seems to be well in over his head.

And in that 3 second clip or so that they show of the next episode after each episode, it had him saying to Jack that he couldn't protect him. That makes it sound like he is in danger himself and is just one of those Serbian people's tools.

He should remain the man. I hope he kicks that little Serbian dude's ars real soon!
Sat 01/06/02 at 18:22
Regular
"A man with a stick"
It looks like Gaines is being replaced by the Serbian businessman who employed him. I've seen this Sunday’s episode and know that although Gaines is being replaced, he’s not being replaced by armatures. There's a twist at the end of Sunday’s episode that shows the next 12 hours are going to be just as tense and nail biting as the last.
Sat 01/06/02 at 18:44
Regular
"not dead"
I too watch it, and shall certainly try to be buying this.
Sat 01/06/02 at 19:03
Regular
Yep - Can't wait for this.
Sun 02/06/02 at 12:13
"possibly impossible"
Someone is bound to buy this and try and watch it all in 24hours. I started watching it, but as I work shifts I always seemed to miss it and never caught up with the story.

The thing is that they'll repeat it soon enough, if only to get those people that missed it the first time around and then heard about it from friends.
Sun 02/06/02 at 15:04
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I missed the first episode when it was first shown. I had no idea that a new program had started but I watched the second episode just because my brother was watching it. I had no idea what was going on but it seemed alright anyway so I watched the next 2 as well. Then when they showed the first 4 back to back one saturday, I watched the first and second, recorded the third and fourth and watched them later.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.