GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"24 announced for DVD!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/06/02 at 12:38
Regular
And released much sooner than I thought it would be.

August 19th with an RRP of 45 quid.

I shall be buying it without a doubt.

Fantastic news, eh?

Although I forgot nobody watches it! Except Cipro. And I know he likes it. So he can rejoice with me while the rest of you think I'm weird! I know what you're thinking!!

Well, you've missed it the first time round on TV but you can still enjoy it on DVD. Come on! You're being given given a second chance. Don't ruin that chance!

----

That release is only 2 weeks after Lord of the Rings. So that gives me time to watch Lord of the Rings 14 times before I watch an episode of 24 a night. :-D
Wed 05/06/02 at 19:30
Regular
"\\"
ive only seen half an hour of 24 and whats with the name 24 is i ike 24 1 hour episodes or summit
Wed 05/06/02 at 19:16
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
cipro wrote:
Though I think BBC2 should swap the
> x-files with next weeks 24 around, sureley that would be a much better
> line up.

No. The series wouldn't last as long. I want it to last and last and last. And then when it's finished, it can last again on DVD. :-D
Tue 04/06/02 at 20:19
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Vottanator wrote:
> The X-Files sucks now. I still watch it but I dunno why as I rarely
> see one which I wouldn't describe as "utter cack". I suppose
> it's because it's on after 24 and on the same channel. Pointing the
> remote at the TV and pressing a button is such a drag. :-D

Ahh, I'm so glad I have digital, rather than stick around to see yet another attempt by the x-files to win back its entertainment value and audience with gore and stupid looking monster things, I can watch next weeks episode of 24 on BBC choice. Though I think BBC2 should swap the x-files with next weeks 24 around, sureley that would be a much better line up.
Tue 04/06/02 at 19:30
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
cookie monster wrote:
> 24 is quality tv, i love it. 24 and then the x files is a great tv
> schedule.

The X-Files sucks now. I still watch it but I dunno why as I rarely see one which I wouldn't describe as "utter cack". I suppose it's because it's on after 24 and on the same channel. Pointing the remote at the TV and pressing a button is such a drag. :-D
Tue 04/06/02 at 13:43
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
24 is quality tv, i love it. 24 and then the x files is a great tv schedule.
Mon 03/06/02 at 13:12
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
24 is great. I missed the first ones but I've got to grips with the plot now.
Sun 02/06/02 at 22:42
Regular
"A man with a stick"
24 isn't crap, its one of the best things on TV at the moment. Have you seen what else is on? Big brother, more depressing soaps, lots of gameshows which force people to be nasty to each other, a few OK but not great films ect. I welcome 24 as a great piece of entertainment, something which is rare on todays TV.
Sun 02/06/02 at 21:57
Regular
dunno, 24 is prtty crap
Sun 02/06/02 at 15:04
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I missed the first episode when it was first shown. I had no idea that a new program had started but I watched the second episode just because my brother was watching it. I had no idea what was going on but it seemed alright anyway so I watched the next 2 as well. Then when they showed the first 4 back to back one saturday, I watched the first and second, recorded the third and fourth and watched them later.
Sun 02/06/02 at 12:13
"possibly impossible"
Someone is bound to buy this and try and watch it all in 24hours. I started watching it, but as I work shifts I always seemed to miss it and never caught up with the story.

The thing is that they'll repeat it soon enough, if only to get those people that missed it the first time around and then heard about it from friends.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.