GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Kart. Where are you?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/05/02 at 20:07
Regular
Has anyone found or seen any news, pictures or movies on mario Kart. It wasn't at E3 so is it been shown at all?
Wed 05/06/02 at 23:14
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
i've seen the trailer so its in development i hope its extreamly good, as i enjoyed the n64 version extreamly.
Tue 04/06/02 at 08:19
i know it's a long wait but i did see a screen-shot and it looked brill, hopefully nintendo are making a real classic in the time it's taking - pitty - mario cart would have made a good relese title.
Mon 03/06/02 at 13:41
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Mario Kart 64's excellent when you play a 4-player Battle Mode!!
It's also one game that has to go on-line for massive Battle Modes!!!
Maybe that's what Nintendo are working on??

And Vottandator, what about Smash Bros. Melée????
That's sposed to be one of the best games around!
Is it better than Mario Kart 64??
Fri 31/05/02 at 22:07
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
MarioKart 64 is rather good, thats all I can play at the moment...
Fri 31/05/02 at 20:50
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
It was more of a demo video. It didn't show any intro or levels. It was just Luigi and Mario driving their karts around on a concrete floor.

This game will rule when finally released though!

I think Mario Kart 64 is the best multiplayer game out on any console at the moment. Perfect Dark seems really dated now but Mario Kart is just as much fun as it ever was.
Fri 31/05/02 at 20:13
Regular
there was a little movie of mario in a Kart a while back just to confirm that the game is in development, but I dont think its anywhere near completion
Fri 31/05/02 at 20:07
Regular
"I Control All Pikmi"
Has anyone found or seen any news, pictures or movies on mario Kart. It wasn't at E3 so is it been shown at all?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.