GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Playstatiion 2 MOUSE"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/05/02 at 19:28
Regular
hey guys i need help....is there any mouse available for the PS2. and can the PC USB mouse be attached as well...

thnx
Fri 31/05/02 at 19:28
hey guys i need help....is there any mouse available for the PS2. and can the PC USB mouse be attached as well...

thnx
Fri 31/05/02 at 21:10
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Just a simple USB mouse, that doesn't require extra drivers will work.

If you use something complicated, like the Microsoft Intellimouse, I doubt it will work.
Fri 31/05/02 at 21:18
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Sure it will. USB hardware rarely requires drivers. This Microsoft Intellieye works, as does my Logitech cordless RF keyboard and RF optical mouse.
Fri 31/05/02 at 21:25
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Oh right, ok. I hadn't actually tried it, but I had been advised by someone not to.
Fri 31/05/02 at 21:47
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I didn't realise you could use a mouse on PS2 games. Which games are compatible?
Sat 01/06/02 at 00:16
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I made a list once, but briefly:

Half Life
Unreal
TimeSplitters, possibly
Come to think of it, Fur Fighters probably

Plus I wouldn't be surprised if the RTS/PnC style games do. I know there's at least one.
Sat 01/06/02 at 00:29
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Thanks Turbonutter!
Sat 01/06/02 at 11:28
Regular
"England 5 Germany 1"
I think there is.
Sat 01/06/02 at 22:31
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Oh, and don't bother with and "Mouse for use with PS2" things, they cost £20 and are just £5 USB mice in black. You can get a lovely optical USB for that, and that's PC World's prices.
Sun 02/06/02 at 00:35
So will a regular USB keyboard do the biz on PS2 aswell???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.