GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LOL @ Jango Fett"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/05/02 at 19:15
Regular
Just saw Star Wars Ep2, alright film nothing i'd wet my pants over. Anyway this bit spoiled the best character in the film, the guy who played Jango Fett used to be in Heartbreak High that crappy Australian soapy thing ha ha also it had that bloke from Home and Away who was in the Matrix. Bloody australians ruining all the decent films.

Oh and Natalie Portman was fit, the best bit in the film was when she was running in that tight suit at the end, woooooooo mamma
Fri 31/05/02 at 19:15
Regular
Just saw Star Wars Ep2, alright film nothing i'd wet my pants over. Anyway this bit spoiled the best character in the film, the guy who played Jango Fett used to be in Heartbreak High that crappy Australian soapy thing ha ha also it had that bloke from Home and Away who was in the Matrix. Bloody australians ruining all the decent films.

Oh and Natalie Portman was fit, the best bit in the film was when she was running in that tight suit at the end, woooooooo mamma
Fri 31/05/02 at 19:24
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Do you watch Heartbreak High and Home and Away regularly then? :-D

Mind you, I dunno what I'm laughing at. I've seen quite a few Home and Away episodes in my lifetime. But I've never EVER seen a Heartbreak High episode. Or at least I don't think I have.
Fri 31/05/02 at 19:26
Regular
I was young, I didn't know any better than to watch that Autralian rubbish. Now i'm older and i've managed to cut down my intake of Australian drivel to just Neighbours :D
Fri 31/05/02 at 20:08
Regular
"That's right!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
i've managed to cut down my intake of Australian drivel to just Neighbours

-----

Same here. I used to watch Home & Away because it was the best thing on during my dinner hour when I used to go home. My mates and I would sit around the TV, watching the fit birds and laughing at how poop it was. Now I just watch Neighbours, if I happen to catch it. My mate tapes it if he knows he's gonna miss it... that's just worrying
Fri 31/05/02 at 20:12
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I was heartbroken when they stopped showing Home and Away on ITV. It was a terrible day for television. It's also a terrible day for television whenever Eastenders is on. :-D

Now all I watch on TV is the ocassional good film (and they are getting rarer and rarer), 24, The X-Files, Malcolm in the Middle (but I keep forgetting goddammit!!) and The Simpsons.

I can't take even a minute of Eastenders or Emmerdale or Coronation Street or Neighbours or any of that crap. They just make me feel so depressed.

At Christmas time, what was the story in Eastenders? Rape and Murder! Hell of a story for Christmas. Personally, I think they should end it now before it gets any worse (if that's possible) and I could think of quite a few amusing ways to end it. How about Ian imports a nuclear weapon thinking he could start up some sort of business with it. Then, since he's such a retard, he puts it in the oven and it explodes taking everyone else with it. The last ever shot of Eastenders is of Grant's face looking really surprised and scared. That was the only good thing about Eastenders EVER! Ross Kemp was such a tw@t!

And then the adverts for "Without Motive" and that classic Ross Kemp expression. :-D

And "Murder in Mind". 'Join Beppe's beard as it tries to uncover an evil plot of betrayal, laughter, hate, happiness and murder.....'
Fri 31/05/02 at 22:21
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
it had that bloke from Home and Away who was in
> the Matrix. Bloody australians ruining all the decent films.

--

Who's that then?
Sat 01/06/02 at 10:48
Regular
"cant think of one.."
I used to watch Heartbreak High... i didn't recognise Jango Fett as anyone from it. Which character was he? Perhaps Con Bordino?
Sat 01/06/02 at 11:15
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Just be thankful the film wasn't directed by an austrailian ;)
Sat 01/06/02 at 13:29
Regular
Stryke wrote:
>
> Who's that then?

in Star Wars he was that guy in the Cantina like place who Obi Wan uses the Jedi mind trick on, the guy selling rods or something. I think he was called mouse in the Matrix, the little weasely guy who pulls out those mini guns and gets blown away. In Home and Away he used to be I think it was Pippa's son.
Sat 01/06/02 at 13:30
Regular
doublezero wrote:
> I used to watch Heartbreak High... i didn't recognise Jango Fett as
> anyone from it. Which character was he? Perhaps Con Bordino?

He was the sports teacher, it was funning ages ago that he was in the program. Also he was in some shoddy film called Once Where Warriors.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.