GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who here has a phobia?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/05/02 at 16:44
Regular
Y'know, a phobia, something your scared of.

I'm scared of heights, when I was young(er - no old fart jokes please) I looked down a steep cliff and it suddenly felt weird. Since that day i've been scared of heights.

I alsom used to have a phobia of dogs which has now been dismissied from my brain after I realised I could kill all the damn things just by sitting on them.

Any of you want to speak of yours? if you have one that is.
Fri 31/05/02 at 16:44
Regular
Y'know, a phobia, something your scared of.

I'm scared of heights, when I was young(er - no old fart jokes please) I looked down a steep cliff and it suddenly felt weird. Since that day i've been scared of heights.

I alsom used to have a phobia of dogs which has now been dismissied from my brain after I realised I could kill all the damn things just by sitting on them.

Any of you want to speak of yours? if you have one that is.
Fri 31/05/02 at 16:46
"High polygon count"
Needles, spiders and moths.
Fri 31/05/02 at 16:48
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Work
Fri 31/05/02 at 16:52
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Spiders and hairy people ;)
Fri 31/05/02 at 16:53
Regular
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Needles

???
Fri 31/05/02 at 16:53
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Moths and Butterflies - Very scary!

:-|
Fri 31/05/02 at 16:54
"High polygon count"
Asher D wrote:
> WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Needles
>
>
> ???

As in injections, blood tests etc.
Fri 31/05/02 at 16:59
Regular
Hercules! wrote:
> Moths and Butterflies - Very scary!

Hah Hah Haaaahhhh!...

> :-|

...my deepest sympathy.

:-)
Fri 31/05/02 at 17:39
"Uzi Lover"
I remember doing a topic like this before and there I told my phobia.

I'll give you some clues:

You get them down a town

People keep feeding them

Guessed it yet?

Well, my phobia is Pigeons. Yes, I do dodge them when walking down town, makes me look an idiot switching sides with the person I am with but you get through it.

I actually think I am beating my phobia at the moment, I'm not THAT scared anymore. I never use to be scared of them, it's just something that happened when I was little made me scared of them.

I was walking down the town with my Mum and Dad when I was about ten and I walked past a bin. For some reason, as I was approaching the bin I told myself I would look in it and as I did a Pigeon flew out of it. I was shocked into phobia.

Is that possible?

Oh and my worst nightmare is going to Trafalger(sp) Square :-D
Fri 31/05/02 at 17:59
Regular
I have a really weird phobia. I can stand on top of really high place and besides rivers as long as there is a barrier, but whenever there is no or only a small barrier I have to get away from the edge. It's like a clever phobia that knows when I'm safe and when not.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.